World's Scariest Drug - Scopolomine commonly known as 'Devil's Breath' (1 Viewer)

Anthem

Just watched this documentary about this powerful drug called Scopolamine -' Devil's Breath' which when taken leaves it's victims totally devoid of free will, docile and completely at the mercy of the criminal who has given it to them.

Unsurprisingly ,it's used primarily for criminal purposes and is usually administered to the unwitting victim by being put into their drinks or by simply blowing it into their face. it is that intense that you can be put under it's influence by simply smelling the stuff.

Some victims report emptying their bank accounts or pillaging their own house at the suggestion of the criminal. What is so scary about this drug is that the victim appears to be in a totally coherent state and knows exactly what he or she is doing . It is the perfect drug for criminal purposes as the victim has no recollection whatsoever of what happened to them. The drug is similar to coke but is odourless and tasteless.

The documentary is excellent; The documentary's maker Ryan Duffy went to Columbia to find out more about this powerful drug. He goes into its background and history and interviews members of the Columbian drug world and those who preyed victim to it. They say karma is a bitch - one of the victims managed to exact vengeance in brutal style.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-forests-Colombia-ELIMINATES-free-will.html

[video=youtube_share;ToQ8PWYnu04]http://youtu.be/ToQ8PWYnu04[/video]

That was some story, I love the way he blthely says at the end "Don't recommend it:..like, are you sure!?

Erowid is great, I love reading these matter-of-fact tales of say 10 years of a Benzos-Crack-Booze-PCP addiction. It's like the most fucked up people you've ever seen have stepped into an internet cafe somewhere, slipped on their reading glasses, and eloquently typed out just how deep into drug hell they've gotten over the last decade. I'd be a gibbering wreck somewhere.

Erowid is great, I love reading these matter-of-fact tales of say 10 years of a Benzos-Crack-Booze-PCP addiction. It's like the most fucked up people you've ever seen have stepped into an internet cafe somewhere, slipped on their reading glasses, and eloquently typed out just how deep into drug hell they've gotten over the last decade. I'd be a gibbering wreck somewhere.

Are you high right now?

If you're reading a story in the Daily Mail, don't.

Hey, I agree with you and I know that rag has a history of being anti- Iris.h but that link was sent to me and I thought it was worth sharing.

Just this one time!

Lol very well put, does this guy have a blog that I can follow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back