World Cup Group C (1 Viewer)

jesus christ this algeria slovenia match is fucking woegeous. The 5 games so far have averaged something like 1.2 goals per game. Come on football - get it together!

2hgspxh.jpg

I reckon England and USA both to win 2-0 today, USA to top the group on goals scored leaving England facing Germany in the second round.

Can anyone suggest somewhere in town to watch the USA v Algeria game this afternoon?

Any actually helpful suggestions? My husband, being from the USA, would like to watch the match but it isn't being shown on any of the channels we can afford.

There were huge cheers coming from some pub down the road from my office (on Camden St\Aungier St) whenever USA scored in the Slovenia game so presumably some bar down there is designated for USA support, not sure which one though.. Could watch it online, if he has a PC with a net connection.. RTE stream the games on rte.ie (go the live player) or there are the likes of atdhe.net and myp2p.eu for your dodgy probably illegal streams.

Any actually helpful suggestions? My husband, being from the USA, would like to watch the match but it isn't being shown on any of the channels we can afford.

The Woolshed is usually a good bet for this sort of thing.
I've a feeling they have every WC game, they certainly show every NFL game and anything else I've ever asked for.
Give them a bell - 01.872.4325

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back