working out your notice (3 Viewers)

that provides me with a sense of security..thank you mike!
as long as you ain't disappearing. check out la feline bar in Paris..i think uncle_meat would like that place A LOT!
we are supposed to be playing there sometime in September...or Septembre as the French would say!

that provides me with a sense of security..thank you mike!
as long as you ain't disappearing. check out la feline bar in Paris..i think uncle_meat would like that place A LOT!
we are supposed to be playing there sometime in September...or Septembre as the French would say!

great, will check it out :)

that's cool. have you looked into TEFL? i have a friend who moved to paris and is getting by just fine teaching english

that's cool. have you looked into TEFL? i have a friend who moved to paris and is getting by just fine teaching english

whats the deal with tefl courses? mate of mine did one ages ago to teach english to japanese students.
can you just choose which country you want to teach in and once you've got the weekend course under you're belt you're ready to go?

whats the deal with tefl courses? mate of mine did one ages ago to teach english to japanese students.
can you just choose which country you want to teach in and once you've got the weekend course under you're belt you're ready to go?

it depends..i think this was the situation up till last year but now countries like Japan and Korea are getting stricter about qualifications and the minimum they expect is a CELTA qualification which is a four week full time course with a minimum of 120 contact hours and a PASS A or PASS B qualification which is pretty tough to attain.

yep you do..but i think there are some weekend courses where it is not obligitory..but it's hard to find work here or abroad without a degree.All Dept of education recognised TEFL courses require you to have a degree

yep you do..but i think there are some weekend courses where it is not obligitory..but it's hard to find work here or abroad without a degree.All Dept of education recognised TEFL courses require you to have a degree
oh yeah. i found this out too. its the ASCES related one or something. it guarantees that you have done at least 120 hours TEFL training. ill be able to get one in a year so.

yeah that is the ACELS qualification..it is a preliminary cert and most Asian countries except you to have the next step up from that which is CELTA..some schools are cool but some won't entertain you if you don't have CELTA

letter of resignation is printed, signed, folded neatly and waiting in an envelope on my desk.

if i could only find the boss im supposed to give it to i could get on with my day!!!!111

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back