working out your notice (2 Viewers)

i was a spa when i worked my notice..i actually worked even more hours to make sure that everything got done and to help everyone else out..

Used to do that too. This time it was differing views over my contract (I thought that after 2 1/2 years of work a decent contract was deserved, they didn't). Did fuck all untill there was holy war in the place. Not the sort of vindictive act I would normally go about (or would normally have the balls to) but it was disgracefully satisfying this time around. Anyway, have gotten my kicks and now am starting to work a little. Next up: The dole.

I'm handing in my notice next week (all going well) and will be working long hours of nothing for the month after so as to rack up some overtime cash to tide me over until i get my dole.

well when i went back for my night out, my boss told me if i wanted to walk back into the office on monday my job would be there for me..but now 3 weeks later when im actually looking for a job ,its not working out..only have 5 weeks till i go to the gaeltacht so options are somewhat limited..

I finished up 4 weeks ago and I'm still wrapping up loose ends. All in the name of not falling out etc. Pain in the ass!

On the plus side, I still have their macbook pro. tsssss...

oh I am being ridiculously good, staying in till 9.30pm tying up loose ends etc

here's what we do where I work.

we book all our holidays in one big lump about two months before we plan on taking them. then a month after doing that, we hand in our notice and rightfully take the holiday days we had booked off. no more trudging into work counting the seconds til you leave.

which is what I plan on doing when i hand in my notice in july. happi daze.

here's what we do where I work.

we book all our holidays in one big lump about two months before we plan on taking them. then a month after doing that, we hand in our notice and rightfully take the holiday days we had booked off. no more trudging into work counting the seconds til you leave.

which is what I plan on doing when i hand in my notice in july. happi daze.
My boss fucked up my holidays and i owe them a week :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back