Work diarreah (1 Viewer)

Whats your work toilet per staff member ratio like? I recommened the disabled jacks for prolonged bowel purging. Or shitting on another floor of your building is also good fun and almost untraceable.

yimi said:
Whats your work toilet per staff member ratio like? I recommened the disabled jacks for prolonged bowel purging. Or shitting on another floor of your building is also good fun and almost untraceable.

Shitting on the floor?

This would hardly be untraceable. No, I mean if you have a Travel Agents call centre for example manned by dolly birds of the most petite persuausion located in the same building as you, waddle forth towards their floor and destroy their toilets with your bubbling brown essence. They will be distressed, like an episode of Lost, but they wont take it any further.

Catwoman said:
Shitting on the floor?

Yeah you never encountered this? Its always disgusting. The offenders 'stickin it to the man' gesture is always lost on the cleaning staff.

yimi said:
This would hardly be untraceable. No, I mean if you have a Travel Agents call centre for example manned by dolly birds of the most petite persuausion located in the same building as you, waddle forth towards their floor and destroy their toilets with your bubbling brown essence. They will be distressed, like an episode of Lost, but they wont take it any further.
yimi are you finnish?

i swear to god, once someone used a cubicle at work and left shit and blood smeared, SMEARED I TELL YOU! on the walls and floor. we're talking hand marks and all. WHO DOES THAT????????

yuck.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Hooo. Its coming out like a laser beam.

Ah! my old nemisis, Arsepiss. Usually accompanied by his side kick, bellycrampboy. Theres nothing you can do, just pray someone pays the randsom.

La La said:
i swear to god, once someone used a cubicle at work and left shit and blood smeared, SMEARED I TELL YOU! on the walls and floor. we're talking hand marks and all. WHO DOES THAT????????

yuck.
I was in the jacks here one morning when one of the cleaning staff did something similar. He left before i could see who it was, but i left after someone saw me and assumed/spread the rumour it was me.

Nasty.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I was in the jacks here one morning when one of the cleaning staff did something similar. He left before i could see who it was, but i left after someone saw me and assumed/spread the rumour it was me.

Nasty.

'sake. its so fucked up. why do people do it? i cant comprehend it.....yyyyuck.

La La said:

yuck.

Someone in my place did that. I found a poo in the corridor too (not stepped in, so it wasn't shoe poo). Apparently it's quite a common occurrence, although a bizarre and disturbing one.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Someone in my place did that. I found a pooin the corridor too (not stepped in, so it wasn't shoe poo). Apparently it's quite a common occurrence, although a bizarre and disturbing one.

Walked in to the college karzi once and noticed that someone had smeared 'LIVERPOOL' in shite across one of the walls. I thought it was foul, but seeing as it was an art college,it could've been an installation and i was probably ignoring its moral context at the time.

I can be SUCH an ignorant fucker sometimes......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back