words you hate the most (3 Viewers)

my ex-boyfriend has this particular way of saying 'relax!' that makes me want to smash his face in.

Super Dexta said:
my ex-boyfriend has this particular way of saying 'relax!' that makes me want to smash his face in.

yeah it's so dismissive or soemthing, like you've no right to be angry or something, i really hate it..i've responded with "i'll relax you in a minute"..not exactly sure what that means tho.

Agreed, I much prefer "calm yourself, woman, you're clearly overwrought!" before pointedly remarking that someone has been neglecting to take their tincture of opium these last few weeks, and the atmosphere in the household has become intolerable...

ICUH8N said:
Agreed, I much prefer "calm yourself, woman, you're clearly overwrought!" before pointedly remarking that someone has been neglecting to take their tincture of opium these last few weeks, and the household has become intolerable because someone has also neglected to clean the dishes and make the bed

you said it boss

i hate lazy critics and their words

poignant
timeless
sophomore
emo-ish
wordage
riffage
emotive
über-anything
noise-niks
sheer
gloriously
lilting
think "x" meets "y"
lashings
permeates
stellar
just all those wanky, unnecessary adjectives that they use to get their word limit without having to actually think.

The Irish Times hacks went through a phrase of appending -niks a few years ago. Oh who gives a fuck? Any journalistic commentary/criticism/analysis which doesn't come from the economist isn't worth the paper it's written on anyway.

ICUH8N said:
The Irish Times hacks went through a phrase of appending -niks a few years ago. Oh who gives a fuck? Any journalistic commentary/criticism/analysis which doesn't come from the economist isn't worth the paper it's written on anyway.

Anyone who writes for the Irish Times is the scum of the earth.

That's a fact.

Uh-huh.

i used to allways say that to my ex. it would drive her absolutely MENTAL. I can see why. poor girl.
still she needed to chillax

Super Dexta said:

People who use "Quick win" when talking about projects

motherfucker don't even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back