words you hate the most (1 Viewer)

krystal

Since 2000
WOW FACTOR

oh fuck off. fuck right off with your fucking wow fucking factor. if you have to say it, there is no way you have any idea what a fucking WOW factor is - you are a tool who buys soft furnishings in harry corry and thinks swags and tails are very chic.

See also

CLASSICAL

it's CLASSIC you fucking WAND. Unless your room scheme involves togas and corinthian columns.

the word for those things that are like a baguette with chips in them. i don't even want to type it.

edit: and what g-stereotypical said. gak

Every time I hear the phrase "steeped in history", I scream. It's surprising how often it's used. I heard it on the radio yesterday, and I made loud shouting noises.

Pete's favourite word is ********. I know this because it gleams so brightly, he can't even bear to look at it on a computer screen.

Also, "stylings", as in "rock stylings". Fuck that shit right up the ********-hole.

kirstie said:
I love the way pete has ******** all asterisked out.

pete buys all his clothes in boutiques

his favourite website is http://www.********.ie

The banning of that word amuses me to no end. Only problem is, I can't stop looking for excuses to use it.

********! ********!

I'd really love to go to a killer ******** festival. It'd really have that *** fac**r.

kirstie said:
hahaa he hasn't done boutiqueS! or boutiqued.

gotcha brady.

Have you read the script for my hip new film? It's called In My Boutiquehole, and it's playing at a really fabulous boutiquey film festival. You really must attend. Everyone from the boutiques will be there.

WASP 1: Let's go somewhere up-and-coming and go boutiquing! We can do brunch on the new riverwalk with Muffy and Bunny! Gawd, I love living in boutiqueland.

WASP 2: This place used to be a total ghetto, but now it's all boutiquified, and finally palatable for aspiring urbanites who have better things to do than sit around looking at poor people!

WASP 3: Whadday say, let's buy a loft? A bit of apresboutique?

WASP 1: But first, I'd like an expresso and a pannninnnnni.

WASP 2: A skinniccino for me.

PETE: DIE, CUNTS!

WASPSx3: OH NO! ALL OUR PAUL FRANK WALLETS ARE COVERED WITH DIARRHEA!

*ends*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back