Wool fucks with my head (1 Viewer)

Cucumbers.
Cling film that's been on soemthing for ages and has gone all wet and congealed.
Sour milk.
Oh and wasps too - was the wasp-phobic bloke mentioned earlier allergic to them? That would explain a lot.

Originally posted by Lolo
Cucumbers.
Cling film that's been on soemthing for ages and has gone all wet and congealed.
Sour milk.
Oh and wasps too - was the wasp-phobic bloke mentioned earlier allergic to them? That would explain a lot.

not alergic - one swarming incident ouside my front door when i was 3 or 4 and then another when i was camping when i was aboot 20 when the fuckers got into the tent after the main incident - nasteeeee

hey friends! this thread was such fun to read, thanks for the great effort. high fives all 'round! i'm afraid of lions, you know, furry little brown creatures, long noses...... eat ants... scare the bollix out of me. lions.... and that guy you see up around the top of o'connoll street sometimes with the swastikas shaved into his head. he's usually carrying a few cans of dutch. i think he may be my biological father.

Originally posted by herv
hopper,

hogglet, i'd say. a baby hog. a banabh.

then why would it 'baa' herv, why!?!?! ;)

actually, that's more a question for you snaky i've lost the run of this thread totally

licking thick pile carpet.

having your nails cut really really short and then rubbing the exposed skin with a towel

Noooooo!

I had a big spider trapped in my clothes when I was 10 ...ran to me house and stripped in 1.5 seconds

I also go nuts when people say "It's the same difference"

what else, oh, I can't stand really loud anoying adds in the cinema...have to put my fingers in my ears...

Originally posted by snakybus
A hogget is a young sheep. You know, bigger than a lamb but smaller than a sheep. Hogget.

thanks Snaky, that's a load off;)

Originally posted by herv
when my parents lived in africa they were telling me that there were these huge moths which would hover over you when you were having your dinner and then

kerpunk

dive straight into your tea

and die.

Freakiest thing I saw in Africa was an insect that my bro-in-law called an arse-on-a-stick cos we didn't know the proper name. As the name implies it was a long skinny flying insect, bit like a dragonfly, except it had the biggest rear-end imaginable weighing it down at the back. Lovely.

Anyone else get nauseous at the smell of pale blue colouring pencils?

Slugs
When you're picking them up on a trowel to throw out of your back yard so they won't eat your plants and you're afraid they'll fall down your sleeve ...

Also snakes (how can something have no legs??) and bulls

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back