Swedish woman accused of having sex with skeletons (1 Viewer)

Psycho Punk

Does it give you a boner?

Swedish woman accused of having sex with skeletons
By ANI | ANI – Wed, Nov 21, 2012

London, Nov 21 (ANI): A 37-year-old woman from Sweden allegedly kept skeleton parts in her flat so that she could have sex with them.
The woman is suspected of using 100 parts, which included six skulls and one backbone, in "sexual situations" and was charged with violating the peace of the deceased, prosecutors said.
Police also found CDs titled 'My Necrophilia' and 'My first experience,' as well as photos in which a woman is seen kissing and hugging the skulls, the Daily Mail reported.
The woman, who comes from south-western Sweden, was charged at Gothenburg District Court, but has denied the allegations - claiming she collected the bones out of historical interest.
The Goeteborgsposten newspaper alleged that she wrote on an internet forum a few years ago: "My morals set my limits and I'm prepared to take the punishment if something should happen."
"It's worth it. I want my man like he is, whether he is dead or alive. He allows me to find sexual happiness on the side," she wrote.
Photos from a morgue were found hidden in the woman's home, as well as a drill and body bags. But police have found no proof that she was a grave-digger. ...
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/swedish-woman-accused-having-sex-skeletons-080735296.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back