Wonky 3? (1 Viewer)

Leagues and Gill Egan's sister, whose name I can't remember....

Word on the street says there's plans for one to be held in Galway.

I've heard that Limerick will be the venue of choice.....

I hear these things by placing my ear to the ground. I also wear war-paint and prefer to be called Rutting Stag.

I hope that if there is another Wonky the storehouse actually opens SOME FUCKING BARS SO WE CAN ALL GET A FUCKING DRINK AND NOT HAVE TO QUEUE FOR 35 MINUTES EACH TIME AND MISS THEN DECAL AND BASICALLY MISS THE WHOLE OF FUCKING DEAF BECAUSE OF THE TOTAL AND UTTER LACK OF ORGANISATION

bargh

Originally posted by kirstie
I hope that if there is another Wonky the storehouse actually opens SOME FUCKING BARS SO WE CAN ALL GET A FUCKING DRINK AND NOT HAVE TO QUEUE FOR 35 MINUTES EACH TIME AND MISS THEN DECAL AND BASICALLY MISS THE WHOLE OF FUCKING DEAF BECAUSE OF THE TOTAL AND UTTER LACK OF ORGANISATION

bargh

hmmm. not wanting to stir poop, but i honestly felt that deaf ran much smoother than wonky. the free booze at wonky always clogs up the avavilable bars, and the amazing thing is that a huge amount of people copied their tickets so there was way more there than there should have been. despite this, the queues (although they were still long) were still way shorter than previous events.

i guess the fact that most people were just getting water has to be taken into consideration, as about 50% were off their faces. so, to conclude, more drugs + less booze = shorter queues.

The bars didn't bother me so much. I found it real easy to get a pint upstairs. What bothered me was that you couldn't go between floors with drink. I missed loads cos of that. How do you get a bunch of people to all finish there pints at the same time? I gave up towards the end and just decided to stay where I was and get drunk.

Originally posted by herv
hmmm. not wanting to stir poop, but i honestly felt that deaf ran much smoother than wonky. the free booze at wonky always clogs up the avavilable bars, and the amazing thing is that a huge amount of people copied their tickets so there was way more there than there should have been. despite this, the queues (although they were still long) were still way shorter than previous events.

i guess the fact that most people were just getting water has to be taken into consideration, as about 50% were off their faces. so, to conclude, more drugs + less booze = shorter queues.

I wasn't here for the 2nd wonky but certainly there was no where near the frustration level I achieved trying to get a booze at DEAF as at Wonky - the queues just weren't moving cos people were getting so frantic about not being able to get a drink when they wanted one which meant they all ordered 67 pints at a time. Hence 35 minute long queues to get a drink. I did think I would explode with rage at one point. It was good, and the place is obviously spectacular but it was let down a barrel load by the ages long queues for a drink, then queueing to get up and down to different floors etc.

It was good, but it could have been fantastic.

the toilets weren't anything as bad as wonky this time, but yep, more bar staff. and lifts that don't break down would be nice.

god decal were fucking amazing though.

All the bouncers were off their heads on coke.

Decal were great. But Fiachra and Ewan chickening out from the dance-off ruined the evening for everybody.... EVERYBODY!!!

so totally
this was the first thing I said when I woke up on Sunday
but to be fair now, williamgannon, Herv did try, it was that lily livered McCarthy who wouldn't participate, and we'd been priming him all afternoon

small fish...big fish
stack the shelves...stack the shelves

hi hat, hi hat

he had the ammunition, no excuses

Originally posted by herv
*quote Pantone* "the beats are to fast man..."

He really wanted to spend all night at the firehouse skank stage I reckon

2 good things from DEAF

1. on arrival, the instant spotting of The Ridiculous Looking Mods, as pilloried by the Slate
2. the Media Slags in the loo licking their accidentally dropped coke off the filthy dirty bathroom floor in front of 45 aghast ladies waiting to go for a slash

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back