women bursting into tears at work and making me feel uncomfortable. (1 Viewer)

its tantamount to bullying as far as im concerned.

there's this wan that works with me that takes great pleasure in pointing out when you've fucked up or if she's in the right but as soon as you give her shit she starts with the water works. It worked for her once with me after that i didn't give a shit so she'd walk out in tears when i'd be giving her grief. she'll never admit it was her fuck up and say shit like there was a break down in communication. A break down in tears when i get to her more like. Bint.

there's this wan that works with me that takes great pleasure in pointing out when you've fucked up or if she's in the right but as soon as you give her shit she starts with the water works. It worked for her once with me after that i didn't give a shit so she'd walk out in tears when i'd be giving her grief. she'll never admit it was her fuck up and say shit like there was a break down in communication. A break down in tears when i get to her more like. Bint.

sounds like an evil wretch alright. ive worked with a few in my time.

Are you a pimp?

show them this thr..

anyway, you should probably pour some boiling water down their backs. that'll fairly cheer them up. a nice, enjoyable trip to the hospital. and on company time. yeap.. it's easy street from there on in.

oh but you'll probably get fired.

Have to admit i cried in work last week - i'd a row with my boss and a pain in my hole. Plus i'd a hangover to boot. However i did try and do it surreptitiously behind my monitor but was snared by the new bloke who probably thinks he's started working in some kind of hellhole where people have breakdowns after a meeting with the boss.

Have to admit i cried in work last week - i'd a row with my boss and a pain in my hole. Plus i'd a hangover to boot. However i did try and do it surreptitiously behind my monitor but was snared by the new bloke who probably thinks he's started working in some kind of hellhole where people have breakdowns after a meeting with the boss.

just try and control yourself a bit more in the future.

get yourself together woman. for the love of god

I hate people like that. I know some one like that, she always has more work to do, shes always has more stress, always never studys but gets an A. Always has less money but still can go out . etc. etc. Then when I get mad for having something I do wrong pointed out at me I get mad, and am made out to be the bad person. Even though Im the only one she ever ever corrects as I cant seem to do anything right in her eyes. Like if i draw a certain way "why are you doing it that way, you'll ruin in the page etc . etc." . SLAM BAM BITCH THERES MY FUCKING A . Sorry just pissed off.

just try and control yourself a bit more in the future.

I will, I promise! Just as soon as they start paying me a million quid a week to listen to someone talking shite at me and making out like i'm some kind of fuckwit. Believe me, i wasn't just being a whingey geebag like some of the other examples. They're the kind of people I'd have no hesitation in slapping around the head.

Problem with this whole celtic tiger crap is that people have ended up in positions of authority that in a normal society wouldn't be allowed feed peoples goldfish when they went on holidays.

this results in hysterical women who see a good bawl as a acceptable substitue for competence wondering around the place and everyone else having to tiptoe around them and do their work

or else you have stupid dipshit bosses who havent a clue frustrating people to the point of tears.

either way

the sooner we have a good recession the better for all concerned.

i dont know if im alone here but i hate all the people i work with and dont care about their sorry lives so hence my lack of sympathy.

i say this and im going out for dinner with them all tomorrow.

i dont know if im alone here but i hate all the people i work with and dont care about their sorry lives so hence my lack of sympathy.

i say this and im going out for dinner with them all tomorrow.

you should say this when you go out for dinner with them tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back