Wish list (1 Viewer)

chickenham

Since 2000
I was on recently asking about some hard-to-get recordings and it occurred to me to put up a wish-list of stuff I've been unable to get... If anyone can sell, trade or trade burns* of any of these t'would be awezum. Post yr wants for similar.
* Obviously these records are not in print so....

John Giorno Poetry Systems: Smack my crack (compilation)
Sabbat: Blood for the blood god (my flexi is hammered, would love just to get a decent burn of this)
The Freeze (Scotland) anything by them
Melvins: Electroretard
Mirror: looking for most of the original albums
HNAS: Interested in any albums orig or burns
Matador: A touch beyond canned love
Recordings of Charles Ives singing

There's so much stuff I lost hope about long ago, will post it as and when the despair starts to thaw.

I'll upload Electroretard on mp3 for ya if you want? and pretty much any other melvins stuff.

I'll upload Electroretard on mp3 for ya if you want? and pretty much any other melvins stuff.

Thanks boss but I don't have the bandwidth to download a lot of music - should have mentioned that I live in the dark ages.

Anyone have any tips for when stuff happens like when you're doing something and someone says something and you're like 'I don't feel like doing this anymore' and the person says 'I hope you're not stopping because of me' and you really aren't but the timing implies that you are and the person is really offended and the more you say to try to fix it the more of a big thing you seem to be making out of it and you're thinking that if everyone just clobbered the head off everyone else you could all get over it and clean the slate but maybe everyone doesn't think that way and it might just make everything worse....?

Before I go, has anyone got a copy of 'Pissing in the wind' by Ha Ha Stinky Loser? If so, give yourself a hearty pat on the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back