Win a pair of tickets to KMFDM - for Thumped readers (2 Viewers)

PUSH PROMOTION

Exclusive to Thumped - win a pair of tickets to KMFDM.
KMFDM say the acronym stands for Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit, when translated in English means No Pity for the Majority. But there are plenty of other meanings around. So, what do you think it stands for?

The best entry (most witting / novel meaning) wins a pair of tickets to the show. Enter by replying to this post. The winner will be PM'd at the end of November.

KMFDM
The Village, Dublin
Mon 05 Dec 2005 8 pm
Tickets € 20 including b/f from City Discs, Sound Cellar, Road, Freebird, Sentinel and online at www.tickets.ie.

PUSH PROMOTION said:
Exclusive to Thumped - win a pair of tickets to KMFDM.
KMFDM say the acronym stands for Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit, when translated in English means No Pity for the Majority. But there are plenty of other meanings around. So, what do you think it stands for?

The best entry (most witting / novel meaning) wins a pair of tickets to the show. Enter by replying to this post. The winner will be PM'd at the end of November.

KMFDM
The Village, Dublin
Mon 05 Dec 2005 8 pm
Tickets € 20 including b/f from City Discs, Sound Cellar, Road, Freebird, Sentinel and online at www.tickets.ie.

i always presumed it was 'kill mother fucking depeche mode' given that they´re german and (as i can personally attest to) depeche mode have an almost god like status over here that is a bit odd like.

seanface said:
i always presumed it was 'kill mother fucking depeche mode' given that they´re german and (as i can personally attest to) depeche mode have an almost god like status over here that is a bit odd like.

You leave depeche mode alone! Recent offerings may have been lacklustre but the everything from 'black celebration' to 'Violator' is genius.

A rare moment of clarity for the german music buying populace i think you'll find.

I have no idea what's being promoted above and really couldn't be arsed finding out. If it needs this kind of push then it's probably shit.

i have nothing against depeche mode, i quite like them actually:) but it is genuinely scary how into them they are. better than the hoff i suppose

hasselhoff.png

seanface said:
i have nothing against depeche mode, i quite like them actually:) but it is genuinely scary how into them they are. better than the hoff i suppose

There should've been a 'mock-outrage' icon in my post

":eek: :rolleyes: :p" would probably do it.

That's 'Mr The Hoff' to us mere mortals, a scary phenomenon...

Speaking of 80's TV heroes: this morning on BBC radio 1 a girl got Mr T. ring her boyf and inform him that he was dumped. Very surreal indeed.

Kick My Fat Dear Mother
Kosher Meat From Danish Man
Keep Me From Driving Mad
Kill My Frog Denver Max
KKK May Fry Da Man
Korn Might Forget Dire Metal
Kinky Masturbation, Forget Dirty Minges
Kate Moss Feels Dohertys Manhood
Kylie Might Feel Dani Magically
Keep Madonna From Doing More

I'll do more if i dont win :)
(these took me fucking half an hour to do)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back