Willie O'Dea (1 Viewer)

Right so, it actually was a brothel? And it was actually in a building owned by the Sinn Feiners brother?

I got the impression from the radio that O'Dea's allegation was completely without basis, but he actually just decided to include Maurice in with his brothers affairs.

From listening to the tape of the interview with the guy from the paper I thought that O'Dea was making an implication that the brothers were at the very least aware of what weas going on in the house that they were renting out and perhaps even involved in it.

WOD: While occasionally we send out letters to planning applicants..... we have never been involved with anybody who shot anybody, or robbed banks, or kidnapped people. I suppose I’m going a bit too far when I say this but I’d like to ask Mr Quinlivan is the brothel still closed?

MD: Is the brothel still closed?

WOD: Is the brothel still closed?

MD: What brothel is that, Willie?

WOD: Do you know the brothel they found in his name and in his brother’s name down in Clancy Strand?

MD: I never heard about that.

WOD: Did you not hear that? You better check with your sources. There was a house owned by him that was rented out and they found two ladies of the night operating in there in the last couple of weeks.

Seriously if the fucking place was a brothel, how the fuck did a politician ever manage to lose his job over this ?

Mary Harney et al still have jobs and Willie O Dea (who don't get me wrong is a slimey cunt) is unemployed ?

So you can run a department as incompetently as fuck and keep your job but if you slander someone in passing you're fucked?

Fuck this country.

he was fucked because he lied in an affidavit, not because of the original claim.

i like the 'slander someone in passing' reference, btw. 'sure i just claimed he was a criminal!'.

Slander someone in passing...thats what thumped is all about

Seriously if the fucking place was a brothel, how the fuck did a politician ever manage to lose his job over this ?

Mary Harney et al still have jobs and Willie O Dea (who don't get me wrong is a slimey cunt) is unemployed ?

So you can run a department as incompetently as fuck and keep your job but if you slander someone in passing you're fucked?

Fuck this country.

Fuck indeed....cording to the Times even if the the allegation was true, if Quinlivan(sp) ran and owned a brothel then Willie was possibly in breach of the Electoral Act of 19-blah-de-blah.

the whole issue for the public really boiled down to the familiar sense that once again ALL trace of decency and integrity seemed to be absent from our leaders minds. Consider if O Dea had've resigned when the story became a hot issue....we'd've been fairly impressed w the cunt i reckon

he was fucked because he lied in an affidavit, not because of the original claim.

i like the 'slander someone in passing' reference, btw. 'sure i just claimed he was a criminal!'.

So what if he claimed he was a criminal? and he fucking didn't really overtly say he is a fucking criminal now did he?

That's my main point really. While some politicians can murder indiscriminantly and lie to entire nations, O Dea managed to get himself sacked over a quip. Did he miss the day where they thought "avoiding responsibility for things you actually did" in political school. How shit at politics do you have to be to not be able to just lie, deny or claim it was "taken out of context" he did the classic lie and deny when he should have went for the straight ahead "yeah I said this but I did not directly claim that he was a pimp so fuck you and if you say I did I'll sue your arse for slandering me you fucking prick"

So what if he claimed he was a criminal? and he fucking didn't really overtly say he is a fucking criminal now did he?

That's my main point really. While some politicians can murder indiscriminantly and lie to entire nations, O Dea managed to get himself sacked over a quip.

He didn't lose his job because of what he said, he lost his job because he lied about what he said under oath.

He didn't lose his job because of what he said, he lost his job because he lied about what he said under oath.
HE'S A FUCKING LAWYER!!!!!!

Again my point is that politicians the world over say a lot of shit supposedly under fucking oath (by which I mean as an ideal everything said in parliment as an elected official of the state should be under fucking oath no? am I that niave that the words coming out of the lying cocksuckers are that far removed from accountability that they can just lie their fucking holes off without repecusion ?) and yet even the most haenous lies are excused and yet that stupid cocksucker managed to get fired by implying something that may have been a half truth?

seriously Fuck him if you can't lie successfully you don't deserve a fucking job and if you can't tell a half truth without getting the sack you're a fucking disgrace. and further more FUCK THIS FUCKING COUNTRY. And FUCK the fact that successfully lying is part of the fucking job description.

there are much more serious issues.

Like are we really cutting loose every single person with a disability from public education?

Are we?

Really?

FUCK THS FUCKING COUNTRY.

FACT.

politicians the world over say a lot of shit supposedly under fucking oath ... I mean as an ideal everything said in parliment as an elected official of the state should be under fucking oath no?
Lying when you think people should be under oath but aren't is clearly not the same as actually lying under oath.

Fuck him if you can't lie successfully you don't deserve a fucking job ... FUCK the fact that successfully lying is part of the fucking job description
Make up your damn mind

People, People, PEOPLE!!!

We're all missing the point here and loosing sight of the bigger picture!!

Anyone got pics of those Brazilian ladies of the night?
We're forgetting about the real victims here.

People, People, PEOPLE!!!

We're all missing the point here and loosing sight of the bigger picture!!

Anyone got pics of those Brazilian ladies of the night?
We're forgetting about the real victims here.

Unconfirmed sources leaked these pictures of the two Brazilian ladies of the night

081anderson_468x632.jpg

p1_ronaldinho_0601.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back