Will Ali G ever fuck off? (1 Viewer)

nine

I remember hearing about two years ago that the guy who plays Ali G was going to put him to rest and do some new characters.I wish he had.He started off great but now he's just deteriorated into toilet humour drivel.Am i alone with this opinion?Surely there a band of militants out there planning to assasinate of this prick.

ye - i'd heard he'd actually filmed Ali G's death scene and was going to show it and kill him off... until he got offered the chance to be in madonna's vid and then i suppose he decided he wanted to milk the yanks for all they're worth...

And thats exactly what he's doing now...
Anyone going to the movie then?
(I secretly think it will be funney, even that Shaggy vihjo raised a smile or two)

you get a look at me Julie in it as well. Which in my opinion is surely enough to set national bocks office records for best attended film ever, even more so than Titanic and Gladiator etc.

My head is like a kicked cabbage from last night.

In other random cinema thoughts / my synapses aren't firing properly in France Shallow Hall is called Amour Extra Large.

I was at the press screening last week. It's actually really funny. I have the same opinion about this cunt. He, like Dennis Pennis and Loadsamoney before him, should have been killed off before the humour comletely lost its impact. Nevertheless, the movie is deadly. Let's just hope he leaves it at that. Borat is a strong enough character to carry Mr. Cohen for the next while anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back