why (1 Viewer)

"ska" and "punk" are not definable terms for the most part, so if you have some extremely individual notion of what they mean, then its pretty obvious why you havent met anyone who understands them.
otherwise, you've been talking to the wrong people.

as for the goths, isnt it obvious? classic teenage rebellion inspired by the very best that popular culture has to offer. depression, unhappiness and angst are comoddities too, you know.

possibly because...

a)what Phil said
b)everyone's too busy playing "fastcore" this week
c)who cares
d)do you read Big Cheese magazine too perchance?

i simply use 'ska' and 'punk' as general terms for the 'musically handicapped' (haha.. the retoddedness of PC) people of the world.. obviously if they don't understand these phrases, they have no idea what the fuck i'm talking about.
damien- it probably does have something to do with the fact that i'm consorting with the wrong people.
also, i do not read big cheese magazine.

Originally posted by ian bastardcore
whats fastcore? people just seem to put the word suffix CORE on the end of things ...

im looking at YOU ian .. and em .. also myself..

my band are atthegatescore meets ironmaidencore, i wish.

It's cos people in Dublin are cunts. As you may have noticed, they like to whine a lot aswell. Cunts + whining = goths.

Oh, and if anyone wants to buy a load of shit pop-punk & dodgy hardcore, I sold a pile of stuff to Mero yesterday.

If you want to meet some skas and punks...eh, jaysus, when's there a gig on?

Fuck youse.
Goths are great. You can rob their cans on them, offer to roll joints for them and pocket makings of 3 for yourself, rob their CDs at their 'My mammy and daddy aren't here' parties PLUS they're easy to beat in a fight afterwards. Goth birds are easy, they like to talk about their nipple and genital piercings almost as much as their self-inflicted wrist wounds and have removed many past young punk virginities. To top it all off they're a great supplier of anti-depressant medication.
They're the best.

Goths! :confused: .|..| :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back