why you should move to leitrim (2 Viewers)

surely if you're headed bogwards you'd not want to live in an appartment in a town? Or maybe that's just me...
What i really dont get is living in a row of houses on a main road in the middle of nowheres.

Hey, Love Jones, what town is the apartment in?

Leitrim's great. I love Leitrim. Lovely Leitrim.

Carrick on shannon. right in the center. And i'm not joking about the price.

The whole point of moving out there is to get away from ignorant comments like most of these on this thread. There is a lot ,more to do out here , unless you LIKE going to shit night clubs and working in an office and having a computer job.

Dublin was cool about 6 years ago. but fuck it now.

myself and the other two had great fun pretending to be in withnail and i when we went to leitrim/roscommon but i dont know if this would sustain you if you moved there altogether.

i agree, the only good thing to do in a house in the country is drink heavily and hide in the woods, being from the country the thought of moving back there scares me living shit outta me. One thing i'll give leitrim is at least it's not the midlands, now the midlands that's fuckin shit:mad::mad:

Does Carrick still have the wee bookshop under a stone arch? presuming it does..
My Mum's from Roscommon, but claims she's from Leitrim half the time, on account of the lovely factor. Lots of ski-chaletesque housing in Leitrim+smatterings of brown lakes!

"shell to sea, padre pio, clattered in muck etc"

portrait-williams.JPG

i'm living in a field six hours from dublin now. it's... interesting. they have no broadband here. and everyone knows your business.

That said, a guy was shot around the corner from me in the early hours of sunday - we drove by the scene about 10 mins after it happened - a bit too close for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back