why you should move to leitrim (1 Viewer)

Holiday is one thing, but if you live there, what is there to do?

teach, farm, have a little shop & bar, work on the roads, be a priest. i'd say thats about it.

did anyone see that 2-part drama thing rte had on for paddys day where this young garda moved back home to the country to work where his father used to be a guard and it turned out all the lads were riding this eastern european one and the father had had this kid years before with this other young one he had been riding? well that young one set up some sort of business in the country with a very fancy office - you could probably do something like that too if they have the internet in leitrim.

Holiday is one thing, but if you live there, what is there to do?
mope about moodily in a field, imperceptably nodding the head at passing donkeys. by evenfall, you'd return home to the wife, and a bowl of porridge, impercepatbly nodding your thanks to her. argue with the son whose homosexuality over the priesthood. stoke the turf in the fire, feed the pigs, and then off to the den to give the new playstaion 3 a lash.

bear in mind that by leaving dublin you ensure that your kids will never play football for ireland.
you may however regard this as a good thing
only if you move to cork, apparently. unless you're stephen ireland.

bear in mind that by leaving dublin you ensure that your kids will never play football for ireland.
you may however regard this as a good thing

I'm moving back to Donegal in June, which means one of my kids, if I ever have any, could play in goals for Ireland.

As for what you can do, surfing pretty high up there for me as is general time spent with nature/countryside. There's a few of us gonna start putting on some gigs so there'll be gigs too. What more could you want?

I'm moving back to Donegal in June, which means one of my kids, if I ever have any, could play in goals for Ireland.

As for what you can do, surfing pretty high up there for me as is general time spent with nature/countryside. There's a few of us gonna start putting on some gigs so there'll be gigs too. What more could you want?

and what as this got to do with leitrim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back