why you should move to leitrim (1 Viewer)

love jones

why? because Dublin is a rip off. I bought a cheap gaf and i'm lovin it. But, if you wanna rent..., you can get a 3 story, 5 bed room apartment for 650 euro a month.

Fuck Dublin:D

But...but it's Leitrim, dude. A worse county I couldn't imagine. Lovely, me hole.

I jest. Never been, so can't comment (One of three counties - I think - I've never been in). That whole country thing sounds deadly alright. It's just until you have to drive back into Dublin to visit family and friends or work, where it all goes horribly wrong.

3 storey, five bed apartment? You're making that up, surely?

nah, leitrim is beautiful, full of lakes n' scenery. and they didn't get their first traffic lights until about 2 years ago.

I'd say most of the country is as cheap as that to rent once you get outside the towns. I was looking at places outside galway there for next year and it's cheap as chips. Two bed places for 350-400 and the like.

I met a taxi driver in las vegas whose family were originally from leitrim. The concept of no traffic lights anywhere in the county until a few months before was something he just couldn't get his head around. Don't think he believed me.

"Leitrim - Dustin was right."

a few gaffs in leitrim have popped up in lifestyle/architecture magazines over here in the UK. self builds.

why? because Dublin is a rip off. I bought a cheap gaf and i'm lovin it. But, if you wanna rent..., you can get a 3 story, 5 bed room apartment for 650 euro a month.

Fuck Dublin:D

what you pay less in rent you probably earn less in relative terms, at least if not in the fuckin civil service.
or for the pocket change you save you have to wake up in Leitrim.

Why not just go live abroad?

Living in Lietrim is kinda pointless if you don't have a car, and big houses cost more to heat. Stop stomping your carbon footprints around my country!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back