Why do snowboarders/surfers get so caught up in their sport that they have to broadcast the fact they like it to the world at large? (1 Viewer)

Why do snowboarders/surfers get so caught up in their sport that they have to broadcast the fact they like it to the world at large? I'm sure it happens in other sports/hobbies too but it seems particularly prevalent in the two above.
Chicks dig it

And you gotta let the chicks know or there's no point

Chicks dig it

And you gotta let the chicks know or there's no point

It was a girl that brought the question to mind - she's sitting in the library, the sun is blazing in, and she's got a 'snowsports' hat on. Cop on Missus.
Maybe its time to start advertising my interests to see if chicks dig them.

They do...? Huh... We're talking about grown up women, right?
I have no idea if they do or not.
I am no further along in figuring them out than I was 20 years ago. I'm probably even further behind. I've just managed to compile ever more contradictory data.

It seems like something they'd dig. But who the fuck knows?

It was a girl that brought the question to mind - she's sitting in the library, the sun is blazing in, and she's got a 'snowsports' hat on. Cop on Missus.
Maybe its time to start advertising my interests to see if chicks dig them.
I think snowsports might be well down the list of things people like that they advertise with their clothing. See:
- football jerseys
- rugby jerseys
- band t-shirts

I think snowsports might be well down the list of things people like that they advertise with their clothing. See:
- football jerseys
- rugby jerseys
- band t-shirts

True, maybe its just that football/rugby jerseys and band t-shirts are more widespread and so accepted. Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back