Why are you not at Leechrum this weekend? (3 Viewers)

Got back last night. was the maddest place ive ever been, I saw a small child sitting on a dog riding it around the festival. seen some bloke so off his tits he fell off the top of a car onto his face and didnt even blink. we picked him up and threw him back into the techno tent , he seemed happy enough.

deadly weekend loadsa good bands
i'm likin brian from oaks new band lungs
freebooters rocked like fuck
and it was great to see foot in mouth again
the only band i remembered from friday was pocket billiards and they were great -got the place goin mad

Overall a deadly weekend despite the smella shite what towards the end.
yeah hippy offspring are the wildest most violent pack of fuckers i ever encountered. Jesus some 11 or 12 year olds came up to me pilled out of it asking for our bread.

Leechrum was great. Probably the funniest Mongolia set ever. Listen, I don't mean to be an asshole, but we waited around until 5am to play because you set up 3 hours late. I used to be in Puget Sound.

Better than last year, just. Sunday was excellent. Though Pocket Billiards brightened up Saturday night. Nice to see Freebooters back again. New songs are class. Cormac's workout was probably the most fun I've had in ages. Cheers to all involved!

Great great weekend... and I was only there from 1pm on Sunday :)
Excellent bands, really enjoyed Dropping Bombs and Freebooters and sorry I missed Pocket Billiards on Sat night.
Much fun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back