Who is the worst band ever? (1 Viewer)

A really shitty hardcore band from California called Avenged Sevenfold are, hands down, the worst thing I have ever, ever heard, or possibly that have ever existed.

Their only redeeming quality is that they are major assholes. Also, they are a bunch of haters.

I think the major factor in deciding who is the worst band ever is how seriously they take themselves aswell as how shit they are.

EG 'Smooth' by Rob Thomas and Santana is one of the worst songs of all time because it thinks its one of the best. That's right, songs can think. Karma Chameleon by Culture Club is against the war in Iraq.

flock of seagulls stand out for me if for no other reason than their videos were appalling. you could see the blue screen through their hairsprayed gay dos.

Vinnie said:
I think the major factor in deciding who is the worst band ever is how seriously they take themselves aswell as how shit they are.

EG 'Smooth' by Rob Thomas and Santana is one of the worst songs of all time because it thinks its one of the best. That's right, songs can think. Karma Chameleon by Culture Club is against the war in Iraq.

You should be president.

fuck you - B*witched founded the internet in a rainbow coalition with Lee Majors and Cat Stevens who was a handsome motherfucker i'm led to believe.
Cat_Stevens.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back