Whitney Houston at the o2 anticipation station (1 Viewer)

philbrooks

According to Joe Duffy et al. half of Ireland has been conned into going to see her for the next three nights. Anyone going? Will the craic be wack?

i'd be curious to see her, not enough to pay for a ticket though. mixed reports on the net about the gigs so far. her bermingham gig got a good write up in the guardian while yahoo reported that she was booed. i think the english might be a bit more forward in voicing their opinions than we are. i went over to see todd rundgren recently and there was some serious booing going on during his set of dreary robert johnson covers, although the overall mood was tolerant and positive all the same, especially when he started playing the good tunes.

i'd like to have seen her on the ferry over, maybe wandering around finishing chips left behind on tables and checking the games machines for money

In the 80's Madonna was doing her mad slut routine. Later she became very respectable and had a happy balanced life.

In the 80's Whitney was wholesome and pure. Later she went through loads of drug problems and had a breakdown.

In the 00's Christina Aguilera was doing her mad slut routine. Later she became very respectable and had a happy balanced life.

In the 00's Britney was wholesome and pure. Later she went through loads of drug problems and had a breakdown.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The best was Joe Duffy this week with people moaning about not being able to get a refund. "Ah sure Joe if this was cooker the shop would give me my back, Joe."

I think I've a touch of gout.Thats why I cant hit the high notes like I used to I reckon.

Good jazes..LOL

from the comments
giannial1985 What strikes me about this is that her performance on Xfactor in Italy last november, she sounded great. 100% And now that she got the infection. She sound like shit! Damn virus!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back