which footballer are you? (1 Viewer)

You are
Gabriel Batistuta

An Argentinian genius. You're one of the highest scorers in Serie A, smacking home 27 goals in 13 games. You're not a bad bloke but you look after yourself. Especially now that you could be past your best.

back of the net...

You are
David Seaman

You've saved England more times than anyone but unless you're joining Status Quo, you need to lose the ponytail. You're a decent bloke who always does the right thing. But the error-count is slowly on the up.

fuckin hell.

i wanted to be tony yeboah. :(

You are:
Mark Dennis.

What a cunt. and that mullet? gerrouvit.

billy, you're marc falco and you know it.

i said nullet.

You are
Rivaldo

You're one of the best players on the planet. You lead by example and you're way too refined to rake your studs down anyones shins. You do sometimes have trouble passing the ball to lesser players, though.

:D :D :D

You are
Freddie Ljungberg

Although you need a new hairdresser, you're a class player. You're not a saint but you're not a hatchet man either. However, unlike a solid Swedish table, you're a bit unstable. Your temper needs to be controlled.

I thought I could just pick to be Victoria Beckham, but I had to answer a bunch of questions that I had no clue about. I mean, I didn't even know Madonna played Mexico in 1986. Anyway, it says:

You are
Oliver Kahn

Your massive presence fills the goal. Or is it your ego. You frighten your own defenders more than you intimidate the other side's forwards. You're not a vicious man but you are the bully boy at the back.

Who's he? Is he cute?

Thomas

i got rivaldo too, hate that cunt, great footballer though

Although im a straight guy, i think i speak for most women by saying Oliver Kahn is not cute :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back