whered the fighting at gigs thread go? (1 Viewer)

The 'nice lady' has been on a total bender accusing people of being sexist for the way they handled last Saturday's incident.
I'm good mates with the people she has accused and, I have to say, she's totally right.
If she was a man she'd be missing her front teeth years ago.
Equal opportunity slaps from now on!

AARRHHHHH!!! So much violence at gigs, the scenes gone to pot! I heard there was one punch this month and spitting last month, whats going on? We've lost the run of ourselves.....

I wonder if people are right to be wary of putting their real names on the internet for fear a potential employer might look it up?

I, Johnny McMonagle, a dedicated and reliable worker who works well in a team and would excel in any field , given the opportunity, and will provide a cv on request , wouldn't dream of putting it on the net.

My full name was used in the thread for making me moderator and I don't mind. It disturbs me a bit that it was obviously gotten by googling my user name and seeing it.

Toni was as much of a lady as the rest of Holochrist.
Antonia Campbell Hughes, however is closer to ladydom.
10m.jpg

DO U REMEMBER HER OTHER BAND "SCUMVOID" THERE WERENT TOO BAD, I WOULD OF DONE HER BACK IN THE DAY, BUT SHES A BIGGER FREAK NOW, GOT A FAKE ENGLISH ACCENT, SKINNY RETCH TOO

I can't believe she's wearing this top back to front.
Bleedin dope.
side.jpg

DOCTOR!
Butter sambo, 2 litres of Coke and a huge slice of cream cake, STAT!

I wish Lisa Marie was here to tell me how sexist I am for demanding that women conform to my own aesthetic ideals.
Ladies who look like they've stumbled straight out of Auschwitz and into a silk rag are fools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back