whered the fighting at gigs thread go? (1 Viewer)

I wonder if people are right to be wary of putting their real names on the internet for fear a potential employer might look it up?

I, Johnny McMonagle, a dedicated and reliable worker who works well in a team and would excel in any field , given the opportunity, and will provide a cv on request , wouldn't dream of putting it on the net.

thank fuck noone knows mine haha. also noone will employ me anyway or so it would seem.

are you not barney mcadams from east belfast? i was looking for you with regards to an application form you filled out for employment at my firm 'themaleskinheadmodellingco.ltd' the job is there if you want. ciao

I wonder if people are right to be wary of putting their real names on the internet for fear a potential employer might look it up?

I, Johnny McMonagle, a dedicated and reliable worker who works well in a team and would excel in any field , given the opportunity, and will provide a cv on request , wouldn't dream of putting it on the net.

Aprt from this

John McMonagle blasted a two-run homer for Manager Junior Battaglini’s team, and Dan McDowell matched McMonagle’s feat later in the game.

all the McMongs seems to apart from that do is look for dodgy planning permissions- So I wouldn't give you a job!ninjaaaa

all the McMongs seems to apart from that do is look for dodgy planning permissions- So I wouldn't give you a job!ninjaaaa

no planning permission for you then

and no ride in the family spaceship either

mcmonagle.jpg

i heard kenn sweeney threatened all the moderators if they didnt take it off hed bash them good n proper

I heard he threatened that if it wasn't taken down he'd start a thread with their names in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back