Where Have I Been All Your Life? (1 Viewer)

:) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. only because of the gaa reference. if it was soccer, no funny. just like buying finches orange instead of fanta, eh joss? :)

she actually is. what do you think haggy's stringy milk would look like all tangled in her lovery hairs?

As long as I was done done having beautiful shivers with her I couldn't care less about your stringy milk.

I'd say she grunts like a shot pig tho wha'?

Sorry, that was just crass.
I think she's swell.

*beautiful shivers* why is everyone turning out to be completely mental? it wasn't always like this ... i remember when simply slagging off pete for being in hope was considered 'mental' ... but this is crazy!

hey chrith, it looks like mr. elliott has his hand and lower arm stuck firmly up your swiss (thus making your ears do that "thing" with surprize), didn't you tell him thats just how handy the drummer lost his arm?
you really fucked with adults when you were a child, didn't you?
oh, stuy, what happened pete in your picture. and, your eyes are talkin' to me, telling me terrible things....

hag, when we used to slag pete for being in YOU, now, that's mental!

the bearded lady (15 Jan, 2002 10:55 a.m.):
hey chrith, it looks like mr. elliott has his hand and lower arm stuck firmly up your swiss (thus making your ears do that "thing" with surprize), didn't you tell him thats just how handy the drummer lost his arm?
you really fucked with adults when you were a child, didn't you?
oh, stuy, what happened pete in your picture. and, your eyes are talkin' to me, telling me terrible things....

hag, when we used to slag pete for being in YOU, now, that's mental!

there's more demented shit going on below in that photo that i've cropped out. if you want the full "wet rock nuts rub teen cock rocks shocker" jpg mail me and i'll forward the full thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back