Where do you stand on the Jade, Kerry Katona Thing? (1 Viewer)

Kermit McDermott

Are they two brainless, talentless scrubbers who should be working in Tesco's

Or

Do you think fair play to em for playing the gossip magazine game and having a lifestyle they would otherwise never have had a chance at?

I take the "these are mentally unstable people who are in need of some sort of professional help and care and we're just laughing at them to get our jollies off... what's next handicapped mud wrestling?"

The Kerry Katona show is awful, I'm sure it'll serve double purpose as evidence in the trail for when she's goes postal and locks herself in the attic with her kids and a hand gun... but joking aside it's very unpleaseant to watch someone genunily appear to be heading towards some sort of breakdown

I see it as quite the watershed in the How Fucked Is Society Now? wall chart I got free with the Gaurdian

katona seems less detestable than jade goody tho. i can even picture meself havin a pint with her, talking about the new price of beans in tescos.

I take the "these are mentally unstable people who are in need of some sort of professional help and care and we're just laughing at them to get our jollies off... what's next handicapped mud wrestling?"

The Kerry Katona show is awful, I'm sure it'll serve double purpose as evidence in the trail for when she's goes postal and locks herself in the attic with her kids and a hand gun... but joking aside it's very unpleaseant to watch someone genunily appear to be heading towards some sort of breakdown

I see it as quite the watershed in the How Fucked Is Society Now? wall chart I got free with the Gaurdian
The poster advertising this programme on the Tube had Katona and her husband wrapped together in a straight jacket.
I didn't take any notice until Popbitch highlighted how screwed up she is.

Talking about promotional posters - did anyone hear Adam and Joe's critique of the Uma Thurman movie, the Accidental Husband? Essentially it copies the same style as the Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason poster.
They made some good points.

Maybe they have problems, maybe they don't. I'd be of the opinion that we get what we want. By "we", I mean the general public, who thrive on this shit. Are they cleverly managed to come across like this guaranteeing their audience? Yes. Obviously.

Katona has been known to act in thge past and got decent reviews.

The sonner people stop watching, the sooner it will all go away and we'll get much better entertainment again.

They're only doing their jobs. And doing them quite well, judging by the stories. We all need to see people who are worse off than us to make us feel better about ourselves.

Just ignore it, or else go for the catharsis.

Jade was a Big Brother contestant, but who the fuck is Kerry Katona? Was she some sort of page three girl who let herself go but retained the bazongas. Heard she "did" a boyzone or something.
and why the fuck does she have a "reality" tv show? Its like watching Wife Swap where they havent actually swapped wives.
Having said that, I've yet to tolerate more than 30 seconds of the show.

Jade was a Big Brother contestant, but who the fuck is Kerry Katona? Was she some sort of page three girl who let herself go but retained the bazongas. Heard she "did" a boyzone or something.
and why the fuck does she have a "reality" tv show? Its like watching Wife Swap where they havent actually swapped wives.

:D

Katona's husband really is a detestable bag of shite! He just swans around spending her cash.

Excuse me!

She was in the seminal line up of seminal pop covers band Atomic Kitten that covered such seminal classics as The Tide is High...but maybe she'd left them at that stage

_39839597_atomic_kitten_203pa.jpg

I must say I don't buy this whole "They've learned to play the tabloid/gossip rag game" bit - these people are being manipulated because they are stupid and easily manipulated by people who are making money from their trauma/happiness/wedding/new boob job/facial/penis growing out of face/annoying fuckheadedness.

In other words, my view is fuck 'em, they get everything they ask for - thankfully they are incredibly easy to ignore.

both of them are pretty loathsome. what is it about the British media that it champions zero talented folks like these two. They sicken me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back