Where do you stand on the Jade, Kerry Katona Thing? (1 Viewer)

According to the cover of various magazine I've seen in the last few months, Kerry was pregnant then had a miscarriage then didn't actually have a miscarriage then her mother in law beat her up then she wasn't speaking to her mother in law then her mother in law gave her side of the fight then they were united then they fell out again then Kerry went to rehab the most recent aspect is that she's lie detectoring her husband who she suspects is cheating.......

Don't these cunts keep anything to themselves??? Not that I believe for one second any of it actually happened....

the black holes in space are being underused.

tell kerry and jade there's a a portal in one of them leading to beef curry planet.

anyone catch the video of her wanking while wearing a towel on her head? She says its not her but...

Best wishes on the birth of your new baby Kerry if you're reading this

anyone catch the video of her wanking while wearing a towel on her head? She says its not her but...

Best wishes on the birth of your new baby Kerry if you're reading this

Yeah. I, er, happened, across this.

Kerry was indeed Queen of the Jungle. And she came across quite well, which is why the public like her. All the rest of it is PR Heaven.

And bear in mind she has been treated like shit by every gobshite she's gone out with. It's no wonder she's gone off the rails.

I blame that fat cunt from Westlife. Isn't it great that no one can remember his name?

"The gobby brunette"

Such a telling description. You can see the journo struggling to describer her 'Busty actress? No... Mouthy singer? No... Buxom tv presenter?' etc

What I find really strange about kerry katona is that everything is done by someone else. She does'nt really bring anything to the table except her personal problems. She has a series of Books coming out which she didn't write because she's dyslexic. She came up with the story which happens to be the same as her life. She never sang on the atomic kitten records. She's bringing out a perfume. The company ask her to pick one they've made already and just put her name to it. Everything is done for her. Weird.

'fucking hell, my mum pumped my placenta full of booze and fag smoke and my dad is a fucking loser. AND i'm named after some douchebag publicist. halp!!!11'
katonababyMTV1304_468x351.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back