where do you like to shop for metal duds (1 Viewer)

sarah

Website
www.flickr.com
Hey,
the little hair-metaller bro has requested various hoodies and/or t-shirts with band logos for a present. where does one buy decent quality stuff like this?
usual suspects megadeath panthera bla bla

last time he was up I brought him to asha and couldn't believe that they were charging top prices like 60, 70 euro for bady printed band logos on bad quality hoodies.

At least if you're paying through the nose you want something that's decent quality any online stores to recommend?

thanks for suggestions!

Oops! You're in the wrong place.
People here get their clothes from these places only.
dumpster2.jpg

charity%20shop.jpg

Driving_blind_distro_table.jpg

true story!!
haha i only buy clothes when too many holes appear in them or my bollox starts to hang out of my jeans haha my jeans always tear under my bollox for some strange reason !!!

Jeans tearing under your bollocks?
Did your ma never teach ya to pull up dem trousers?
That'll be you taking big strides with your crotch low, wearing away the fibres of denim keeping your stones all tucked in.
Learn to wear jeans, then rub butter in them and join the crusty kids.

Hey,
the little hair-metaller bro has requested various hoodies and/or t-shirts with band logos for a present. where does one buy decent quality stuff like this?
usual suspects megadeath panthera bla bla

last time he was up I brought him to asha and couldn't believe that they were charging top prices like 60, 70 euro for bady printed band logos on bad quality hoodies.

At least if you're paying through the nose you want something that's decent quality any online stores to recommend?

thanks for suggestions!

hmv/vergin megastore sell these. not sure how much it cost. as said earlier, try ebay aswell.

cheers lads, will check out virgin etc, personally prefer the oul charity shops myself for more interesting clothes, but teenagers don't want different-
for the most part they want to be little metal clones.

Jeans tearing under your bollocks?
Did your ma never teach ya to pull up dem trousers?
That'll be you taking big strides with your crotch low, wearing away the fibres of denim keeping your stones all tucked in.
Learn to wear jeans, then rub butter in them and join the crusty kids.

disappointed with this answer Oly, i was hopin for more of a "i have rips in the backs of the knees of me trouser of which me collosal langer escapes" kinda buzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back