where can i get 3d glasses? (1 Viewer)

I have 3D glasses for my Spy Kids 3D dvd... deadly on a computer screen, shite on a telly... Still nothing compares to the polarised glasses yokes when I saw the Michael Jackson/Francis Copolla thing... the 3D was so deadly I actually ducked at one point and like a pleb reached out at another...

Jaws 3D was shite though...

cant wait for shark boy... is that out yet?

Anyone remember one Halloween night (around '86 I'd say) all the films on RTE were in 3D, and you could buy 3D glasses in all the newsagents/garages etc? It was crap.

yeah - i was at some launch for it in the zoo
probably more like 87 or 88
remember gettin some fold out thing with demonwolf face popoppin out at me
3 stooges in 3d
iggy and the stooges in 3d

i remember the 3 stooges 3D thing. seem to remember dempseys den having something to do with it. it was a let down alright.

You can go to the 3D r us, thats on third, or you can go to "i can see the music" thats also on third actually just try the 3D glasses district on third

Dwight said:
Anyone remember one Halloween night (around '86 I'd say) all the films on RTE were in 3D, and you could buy 3D glasses in all the newsagents/garages etc? It was crap.

Halloween '88

how come those folk at nikee havent made shoes like in back to the future 2 yet??
and wheres me hoverboard?
batter up!
tomwilson_grifftannen_bttf2.jpg

http://www.geekologie.com/2006/06/back_to_the_future_2015_nike_s.php

it's totally real!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLHMnglXfBM"]YouTube - Back To The Future 2 Real Hoverboard Second Movie[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back