when do you think you'll stop posting on thumped? (1 Viewer)

I've stopped a few times. they were swell times. depends on what you're doing with your life, I guess.

Join date is on the upper right hand corner of peoples posts.
I'm never going to stop posting on Thumped as long as I have other shit I should be doing.

If I have kids I'm gonna teach them how to read/procrastinate by showing them these threads. First words 'pwickths' 'gowillas'

i'm not hyper posting these days, but I reckon I shall continue in a more sedate posting manner. I don't think I'll ever ever stop playing scrabble and because I've two monitors I usually look at thumped while waiting for the person I'm playing to take their go.:D

i'm not hyper posting these days, but I reckon I shall continue in a more sedate posting manner. I don't think I'll ever ever stop playing scrabble and because I've two monitors I usually look at thumped while waiting for the person I'm playing to take their go.:D

please dont stop posting.

at least not before i do, kthx

'pwickths' 'gowillas'

You should do a line of baby t-shirts.

I can't think of a time when I won't post on Thumped anymore, or at least checking it and making the occasional comment, but I'm sure it will come eventually.

Maybe when people on the Thumped Grandparenting board refuse to cyber. Virtually impotent pricks.

pah.
it must be nearly ten years now.
pete, when's our anniversary.

waldorf and bleedin stattler here... tsk.
you know what lads, we got ould.

I'll stop when you all stop talking bollox

I had a killer comeback to that where i was going to post your 'I'm retiring from thumped' thread, but unfortunately the search results only go back to 2005.

Yourself and Billy gannon are the Apollo Creeds of Thumped with your retirement/comeback/want-to-be-at-my-own-thumped-funeral messing.

Still and all, it is great to have you two monkeys around.;)

I had a killer comeback to that where i was going to post your 'I'm retiring from thumped' thread, but unfortunately the search results only go back to 2005.

that would've totally showed me actually, fair play

Yourself and Billy gannon are the Apollo Creeds of Thumped with your retirement/comeback/want-to-be-at-my-own-thumped-funeral messing.

Hag has had all of his (or quite a lot of his) past posts deleted, every so often you'll search a thread that makes no sense till you realise his posts are missing

I'm more James Brown, falling to his knees and people running to his aid with his cloak, then I get back up and lose me shit again

10575755-10575758-slarge.jpg

Billy is Nixon

Hag has had all of his (or quite a lot of his) past posts deleted, every so often you'll search a thread that makes no sense till you realise his posts are missing

it's like stalin woz here. or woz he?
all that's left of comrade hag is a disembodied hat, floting over the terrace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back