Whelans:The Redneck Manefesto a bit Kevin Arnold (2 Viewers)

Pantone247 (30 Apr, 2001 01:33 p.m.):
pete (30 Apr, 2001 12:27 p.m.):
Maybe they should hire Bez?

Deadly!!

I think more bands should have Bez types, its been to long since bands have had members who simply dance around badly, proberbly off there bin, and don't sing.

apart from Keith and Shane Boyzone

we once had a guy who sat on the side of the stage and read plato.

actually the fact that you focused this thread particularly on richie shows that you focused on someone, and that kinda seems like the purpose of a frontman really. can we now attribute positions to the other members? mattie upsidedown man, mervyn behindthedrums man (this is getting stupid i drank too much coffee im off)

i love seeing people getting mauled for having a go at those poor young creatures from the redneck manifesto.
oh and andy, that was possibly the most rowdy agm i've ever been to. nice one.

Ah, i just love the way these threads are occasionally interspersed with comments so completely, COMPLETELY off the point, and no one acknowledges them. Apart from you, sawboss, that is. an identity change for germ, it seems. Probably something to do with him recently turning 23, way-hey...dawg, you cat. I didn't hear about the other thing either. Oh, and could you give me back my "aesthetics of failure" article? It seems we have a lot more friends in common than we origionally thought....

...it was then when i realised i had never had so much in common with my father etc. etc. (fade the byrds singing turn turn turn up... cut to black) ...All with The Redneck Manifesto on in the background

I think now would be a good time for Corm to do his "Redneck Manifesto/Degrassi Junior High" bit.

I reckon the Rednecks should adopt a team mascot of some sort..maybe the dogs off "Trigger Happy TV".They could kick the shit out of each other while the lads did their thing.

Am I alone in not missing Bambi at all?

you are joking?
or you are cretin? a bezesque cretin, with the brain capacity of a paul ryder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back