What's your chipper fare? (1 Viewer)

What's your chipper fare?

• Total voters
IT'S 'A SINGLE'... NOT A CHIP, OR ONE CHIPS, OR A PORTION OF CHIPS.. FUCKIN' HELL.

AND WHERE'S THE BATTER BURGER, GARLIC SAUCE AND JUNIOR BOX OPTIONS??

YOU'D WANNA GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BEFORE YOU MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF ON THE GREASY DANCE FLOOR.

i know all that stuff's there i just forgot it in the poll-making!

and i know its a single, so why do all the chicks behind the counter say "batthor boorger and a chip"

i love it :p

LALAQUAANNNDO!!!

i live for these moments. ;)

What's he like? Only ever seen Lisa, his fat greasy fuckwit wife. Thought Dino was a myth.

hes frightening.
big tough looking daego. surly and greasy with eyes black as the pits of hell, sunken into his thick skull. His hair is a vision of oiliness and he has an air of menace about him, caused by the intense dissapointment his fat children have caused him.
think lisa with a mickey.

Theres a chipper in Sandymount thats very good. The guy who runs it is morbidly obese. The fact that he enjoys his own product is the ultimate greasy seal of quality.

I lived off that chippers for the first 3 or 4 months of my daughters life, brilliant chipper, great smoked cod.

Best chipper is/was the Perki Chick in Drumcondra, and not just cause of the name... over 3 and a half years I struck up an deep and meaningful intimate relationship with it's owner based on subtle silent nods of recognition during the daylight hours, too long booze fuelled conversations on the chip trade and wether it was busy that night in question, when I had buckets of pints on me...

The high point was wondering in during a GAA sunday and him making all the muck savages part so he could serve his most loyal customer before all the drunken wooly back rabbles...

Christ I loved that chipper...

sah a vih-ger?

Chipper on Harrington street, beside the pizza place

I go for the snack box. They're pretty disgusting, but I figure I'm doing my bit to rid the world of battery chickens.

Best chipper is/was the Perki Chick in Drumcondra, and not just cause of the name... over 3 and a half years I struck up an deep and meaningful intimate relationship with it's owner based on subtle silent nods of recognition during the daylight hours, too long booze fuelled conversations on the chip trade and wether it was busy that night in question, when I had buckets of pints on me...

The high point was wondering in during a GAA sunday and him making all the muck savages part so he could serve his most loyal customer before all the drunken wooly back rabbles...

Christ I loved that chipper...

Thats a beautiful story.

Two men...bonded by chips.

the chipper at the top of o'connel st beside the BOI.
chinellis(not sure of the spelling)?they do amazing singles,mind you only ever really eaten there when im pissed.remember seeing a girl getting her head lashed off the tiles and about 4 or 5 guys fighting at the same time in there once,grimmm

does anywhere in dublin do deep fried mars bars?

it'll be one of those things i will have once and never have again but.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back