What's wrong with thumped.com? (2 Viewers)

I like the way the YT embeds are now click-to-enable (is this a Xenforo add-on doing this or it is YT's embed behaviour now?) but what I don't like is the missing video title information:
i.e. 2014-10-06 15_07_45-Paul needs to shut the fuck up. _ thumped.com.png

Is there a way to get that enabled? Otherwise it's like Russian roulette clicking on a video.

I like the way the YT embeds are now click-to-enable (is this a Xenforo add-on doing this or it is YT's embed behaviour now?) but what I don't like is the missing video title information:
i.e. View attachment 9323

Is there a way to get that enabled? Otherwise it's like Russian roulette clicking on a video.

better?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do the new notifications mean that you don't get a little red number on Alerts?

A very good question. I think the alerting system flags that you've seen the alert as soon as the new notification pops up, which conflicts with the old behaviour of a persistent red number being displayed until you check the alert (since by popping up an alert it assumes you've seen it).

Or something.

A very good question. I think the alerting system flags that you've seen the alert as soon as the new notification pops up, which conflicts with the old behaviour of a persistent red number being displayed until you check the alert (since by popping up an alert it assumes you've seen it).

That's what's happening.

The new one plus the red flag with the addition of klaxon sound would also be nice

And Maybe the cd tray of my PC could open too

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back