What's the first film you saw in the cinema? (2 Viewers)

Honey I shrunk the kids. I remember my mam brought my brother and me into Mullingar to see it one Sunday and it had sold out. We had to go back during the week. It was a surreal experience.

Honey I shrunk the kids. I remember my mam brought my brother and me into Mullingar to see it one Sunday and it had sold out. We had to go back during the week. It was a surreal experience.

was it still one screen then or had it gone to 2? i used love it when there was just the one screen, especially if you got to go upstairs although now i think i'd prefer downstairs.

Or it could have been Lady and the Tramp when it was re-released.

Me too, it was great! I also enjoyed going to see Cinderella with my nana and being all excited when I came home and telling my mam all about the evil cat, Gluesniffer.

The cat's name was Lucifer.

Krull.

My dad brought me to see it when i was 6 i think.
Scared the shite out of me altogether.

my dad brought me to see this in cork on my birthday. maybe my 7th or 8th birthday. loved it.
raiders of the lost ark or e.t. is the earliest i can remember seeing in the cinema in killarney. they used to have an amazing psychedelic projection thing before the film and some crazy music.
first videos i saw were flash gordon, the warriors and the blues brothers

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
Terrified me.

Me ma took me to superman and we stayed twice, deffo saw the cat from outer space also, around the same time I saw Hanger 18, which was cool cos my coathook in school was also Hanger 18.

My first film was snow white and the seven dwarves too. I went to see it about ten times in the cinema, so much so i thought I was snow white. good times .|..|

my dad brought me to see this in cork on my birthday. maybe my 7th or 8th birthday. loved it.
raiders of the lost ark or e.t. is the earliest i can remember seeing in the cinema in killarney. they used to have an amazing psychedelic projection thing before the film and some crazy music.
first videos i saw were flash gordon, the warriors and the blues brothers

We had the psychedelic projection thingy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back