What's the first film you saw in the cinema? (1 Viewer)

515BCM0C8JL.jpg

I must have been about two but I still remember it.

I'm pretty sure it was "Challenge of the Gobots" or "Gobots: War of the Rock Lords".
I remember being so disapointed when i realised it wasn't a transformers movie

while i have no doubt i went prior to my 11th birthday, i cant remember what i saw. the earliest i remember was going on that birthday to see Last of the Mohicans with the boy i fancied from school whose dad brought us. like a supervised date or something - only instead of something simple like Disney, this was all DDL charging up mountains showing off his thighs and Magua skinning the heads of his foe.

excellent..|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

while i have no doubt i went prior to my 11th birthday, i cant remember what i saw. the earliest i remember was going on that birthday to see Last of the Mohicans with the boy i fancied from school whose dad brought us. like a supervised date or something - only instead of something simple like Disney, this was all DDL charging up mountains showing off his thighs and Magua skinning the heads of his foe.

excellent..|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

I can remember seeing Gremlins and Ghostbusters in the cinema...I would have been 8 or 9. However, my first date movie was Top Gun at 11. No adult supervision....not that anything would have happened anyway.

I remember at school (around 4th class) they wheeled in a telly and sixty of us watched the Karate Kid. Sixty kids spent the rest of the day trying to fly a kick on one leg.
That was a good day.

I can't remeber what my first one was exactly but the ones I do remeber were these, can't remember which one I saw first though. I'm 100% certain I saw others before them though (as I was 8 when they both came out)

mighty_morphin_power_rangers_the_movie_ver1.jpg

casper1_1024.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back