what's the best tune you heard a busker doing? (1 Viewer)

i was actually in buskers on the weekend aswell. (saturday). and i still stand by my previous admission - sugar babes new song. you couldn't get me off the dancefloor.

clive said:
i was actually in buskers on the weekend aswell. (saturday). and i still stand by my previous admission - sugar babes new song. you couldn't get me off the dancefloor.
moderator. this is an offensive post. moderator. please delete. this is already being discussed on this thread: http://www.sugababes.com/. moderator.

HEARD A BUSKER WIT GUITAR DOIN' THE WINDS OF CHANGE TOO, LAST SUMMER. WAS WALKIN DOWN GRAFTON ST. WITH MY BRO AS HE SANG 'AND DID YOU EVER THINK THAT WE COULD BE SO CLOSE.... LIKE BROTHERS..' (THERE'D BEEN PLENTY OF SERIOUS CHANGE THAT DAY TOO). THERE WAS PLENTY OF WIND BLOWIN' STRANGE INTO THE FACE OF TIME TODAY. SO TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT ALL OFF AND GET READY!!!! 6 DAYS TILL DIO... ALLAHQUANDO!!!

Vinnie said:
An old man with one shoe doing the Match of the Day theme tune on a Kazoo. When he was finished and nobody gave him any money he screamed "It's a classic!!". It was on Grafton Street. True story.

i met him one night too!!! he entertained us for booze, he's a one man entertainment, eh, busker? he was flicking his throught and opening and closing his mouth (know that sound?) and doing a splendid "oxygene". we paid him in vodka and redbull.

one christmas eve years ago i walked by a crusty busker on henry street. don't know what he was singing, but i did catch "kill a hippy, mutilate a flower child".

Saw this broomstick ensemble doing take 5 in Salzburg once and it was right next to some old men playing life sized chess, was EXACTLY how i imagined Austria would be.

c0De_n1NjA said:
i met him one night too!!! he entertained us for booze, he's a one man entertainment, eh, busker? he was flicking his throught and opening and closing his mouth (know that sound?) and doing a splendid "oxygene". we paid him in vodka and redbull.

no,no,no

'Popcorn' by Hot Butter is his thing

p.s. throat

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back