whats punk? (1 Viewer)

VARUKA

A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over the garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No that's trendy!

theres a great storey in the burning britian book where some bloke walks up to wattie in a pub and starts mouthin off that the last expolited record was too metal-y and not punk enough... so wattie headbutts him breaks his nose and say . "is that punk enough fae ya?"

south_park_goth_sig.bmp

Well I'm definitely not punk because I own a TV and can understand the above picture.

Endlessly neurotically querying "what's punk?", and worrying how you look to complete strangers, ...is punk.

theres a great storey in the burning britian book where some bloke walks up to wattie in a pub and starts mouthin off that the last expolited record was too metal-y and not punk enough... so wattie headbutts him breaks his nose and say . "is that punk enough fae ya?"

grand...but wheres the great story?

ooooooohhhhhhh meehan Ill get you next time ......neeeeeeexxxxxxt tttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

by the way liked the madness joke , an oldie but goldie

oh tell it to me again monsieur! :D

While the bit about copying others not being punk is grand, I personally don't get what the fuck was punk about kicking over a trash can in the first place. Ah well, guess I'm just not punk enough. Read it before though, 'twas that twat outta Greenday who first said it so I guess he should know what's punk if anyone would hahahahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back