What's going on with Nine Inch Nails then? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Latchley

Website
www.stabbers.org
There's all sorts of rumours abounding on the worldwide web as to why they pulled their daytime kiddies show, so has anybody here heard the truth ruth?

I saw them in London last weekend. they were good but not great. the light show was nauseating and they didn't play much of what I wanted to hear. still, enjoyable enough I guess.

they've/he's done this big viral marketing campaign for their new concept album
all 'coded messages', secret websites and such rubbish

it's like a lost spinoff

Plenty; some saying they're gonna do an Ambassador gig later, others saying they're gonna be at that new festival in Mullingar, others saying the Electric Picnic, others saying they suddenly realised what they were letting themselves into and, finally, my hypothesis is that they cancelled in protest at Frawley's closing down after 115 years of business on Thomas Street.

pete will not be pleased with part of the content's of this thread.
maby trent reznor(sp?) want to much money?

ok lads

stad an liathróid a second. Having a genuine deja vu moment.

Have we done this exact thread before, but for a different band? I swear I've seen the bit about "I wont sleep til I know" and "pete wont like the contents of this thread" already, a week or two ago.

Coz if we haven't, then I just don't know...

ok lads

stad an liathróid a second. Having a genuine deja vu moment.

Have we done this exact thread before, but for a different band? I swear I've seen the bit about "I wont sleep til I know" and "pete wont like the contents of this thread" already, a week or two ago.

Coz if we haven't, then I just don't know...

lay off the glue.

i got my money back off a certain ticket agent, which is nothing short of a amazing. i think they may have got offered a much better gig / festival. it would be sweet to see them at electric picnic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back