WHATHAPPEN! I HAVE AMAZING NEWS! (1 Viewer)

Ladies I saw these in office, I nearly plotzed

BALLET-1025.bmp

and as for these
TIP-701-3chpg_tip_jar_shoes_hot_pink_lips1.jpg

well all I can say is giddly up..

so stop being so rude to your shoe loving sistas.
a jaysus shor when i was yordr age i was a little got and look at me new, thorty two and wearitin high heels, ah lard bless us and save us! ;)

didn't mean to come across as rude and where does age come into it? Is it not about taste? I highly doubt i'll ever wear and like heels. They're just not for me. (they actually aren't, they don't even make them in my size). saying that though if you gracefully hobbled up to me sporting ballet pointe high heels i think my respect for you would quadruple...

ah tastes change - and this is a good thing otherwise we'd all be stuck in a timewarp o' fashion. It's about personal tastes, sure, and those definitely change with age. you get different perspectives, you start earning cash and suddenly can afford to experiment more with clothes and whatnot, and that sort of liberates your tastes as well.

I'd never, ever, in a billion years have thought at your age that I'd fucking love heels (and it's such a cliche too) and all manners of feminine fripperies at any stage, but I do.

a jaysus shor when i was yordr age i was a little got and look at me new, thorty two and wearitin high heels, ah lard bless us and save us! ;)

didn't mean to come across as rude and where does age come into it? Is it not about taste? I highly doubt i'll ever wear and like heels. They're just not for me. (they actually aren't, they don't even make them in my size). saying that though if you gracefully hobbled up to me sporting ballet pointe high heels i think my respect for you would quadruple...

So are they waterproof or what. And that lock is good too. Stop your bitch from running off somewhere soon as you so much as have your back turned.
Ah no, here, do you know who would simply adore a pair of them?

Bono.

He could slip those babies on, get some long trousers there, and, bingo, he would be close to 5'9. Maybe I should set up a paypall account, to allow the members of thumbed to all chip in. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back