WHATHAPPEN! I HAVE AMAZING NEWS! (2 Viewers)

ladies: there aint nothing better than a shoe bargain, gnome sayin?

this is one half from my fave pair of shoes. and they were only 20 euro! in Next! during the sales last december! and they're peep-toes :)

(they're a bit battered now, but.)

but i would never have thought of going to Next for shoes. and to be honest, the three other pairs I got (for the same price) are still going strong.

DSC04683.jpg

i'd still kill for those mary kates. and those leopard print ones? 'mazing.

thank you kirstie. i have been trying to get the girls at nine west since 2 all to no avail. however i hope to get them in london when i go over. i would like to sahre with the group my favourite pair of shoes. i bought them in the sale and have yet to wear them. i feel due to my crap diet and thus shite skin i am unworthy of their presence on my feet. whenever i actually start my health spree and am asked out on a date by a man eaqual to the hottness of the shoes i will wear them.

behold

pradas.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/frillynilly/pradas.jpg

Tis true and as you know I am not independently wealthy but did a nixer recently that just about covers the black (€350) so I'm treating meself and whenever the niggling voice in the back of my head says, 'but you need a new clutch for your car which costs the same' I imagine myself walking in those shoes.That way the idea of having to walk everywhere, which is what I'll have to do when my clutch dies, doesn't seem so bad. Ah sweet twisted logic.

Ha, I just saw a little note at the end of those Mary Janes saying 'due to high demand for these shoes a customer may only order three units of this product every 30 days.' Ya, right, imagine, 'oh no, I can only buy three pairs of these $600 shoes in any one month period. Life is so unfair.'

they are so gorgeous
buy them, clutch shmutch :rolleyes:

next are always worth checking out for shoes. I have several pairs from there.

ladies: there aint nothing better than a shoe bargain, gnome sayin?

this is one half from my fave pair of shoes. and they were only 20 euro! in Next! during the sales last december! and they're peep-toes :)

(they're a bit battered now, but.)

but i would never have thought of going to Next for shoes. and to be honest, the three other pairs I got (for the same price) are still going strong.

DSC04683.jpg

i'd still kill for those mary kates. and those leopard print ones? 'mazing.

Those are great. Perfect for when you're feeling a bit Barbara Stanwyck.

double_indemnity.jpg

It's just like the first time I came here, isn't it? We were talking about automobile insurance, only you were thinking about murder. And I was thinking about that anklet.

FUCK mary kates. mary jane creepers is where it's at... i can't wait until Penny's makes a cheap ass version from f'leather...

images

all black plz, Santa

Schuh just opened in cork :heart: theres gonna be a pair of red mary janes on their way to my house pretty darn soon:)

I'm liking the oxford look.
I used to be creeper crazy when I was your age too, which means, using impeccable logic, that you'll be like me when you're 32, so stop being so rude to your shoe loving sistas.

FUCK mary kates. mary jane creepers is where it's at... i can't wait until Penny's makes a cheap ass version from f'leather...

images

all black plz, Santa

I spent €150 on a pair of shoes on wednesday. I'm afraid to look on the net to see how much i could have saved.

Anyone got any online shoeshop links?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back