whatcha listenin to? (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by kirstie
whats a chesse cube?
some form of tactical table-top game of the 4th dimension?

oh fuck off

I've such a complex about my spelling because of you
you do know that don't you

I'm the only person who has to spell check his e-mails, lest you rip the piss out of my illiterate ways

I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN!!

http://www.tpcinfo.com/images/cheezcubes.jpg

you're *such* a whiney stoner
you have an ALLEGED complex, yet haven't actually done anything about it

you: 'I should really brush up on my spelling and diction, lest kirstie take the piss on thumped'

you: 'nah....I see snakeman....time for the doob...fuck that spelling lark'

Poor Pantone.

Still, gotta love that Brain Eno. He really nose how to party.

Originally posted by Pantone247
oh fuck off

I've such a complex about my spelling because of you
you do know that don't you

I'm the only person who has to spell check his e-mails, lest you rip the piss out of my illiterate ways

I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN!!

http://www.tpcinfo.com/images/cheezcubes.jpg

you're *such* a whiney stoner
you have an ALLEGED complex, yet haven't actually done anything about it

you: 'I should really brush up on my spelling and diction, lest kirstie take the piss on thumped'

you: 'nah....I see snakeman....time for the doob...fuck that spelling lark'

I do TO have a complex... most people are kind enough to turn a blind eye to my odd spelling mistake, THEY turn a blind eye cause they know creative types like me have problems with spelling because we think in pictures and abstracts and stuff

like Rain Man

except with out the head slapping and all that goofy crap

also, who brought Snake Man into my life!

Originally posted by Pantone247

also, who brought Snake Man into my life!

me, you're right

my cleverness has tripped me up this time. I admit it, giving you a bong called snakeman was a conspiracy on my part to make you even dumber, so you could be the further butt of my jokes.

dang. rumbled

my cleverness has tripped me up this time. I admit it, giving you a bong called snakeman was a conspiracy on my part to make you even dumber, so you could be the further butt of my jokes.

ah, I don't mind really

it was the bestest birthday present ever

well, its up there with the other two bongs I got for previous birthdays...

and the pipe I got for Christmas...

um...

Re: Labradford

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby
Fucking brilliant live too. Class band. They were spost to be doing stuff with Coil too, although nothing seems to have come of it.

P.S. Before Chapters went shite, I picked up E Luxo So new for 2.99 in the old money. Result.

shite now alright, fucking desperate . what happened?

Re: Re: Labradford

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth

Interesting. As far as I could gather at the time, people used to go browsing for ages :eek: , knowing that whatever they had their eye on would (a) not be snapped up too quickly) and (b) eventually come right down in price. Which happened a lot. I think they got sick of it. That's what that guy Colin who works there told me. Also, it was a huge amount of space for a fairly light amount of trade, so from that point of view too it didn't make sense.
Apparently they used to buy up remaindered and deleted records, and that accounted for the insanely eclectic collection, and the odd pricing system.

Right now Aix Em Klemm samples from Brainwashed caressing my eardrums.

I'm listening to 4 second hand cd's I got in the new Freebird offshoot 'City Discs'; all for at or under a tenner:

Pavement - slanted and enchanted
pink flod - the piper at the gates of dawn
rolling stones - let it bleed
The Specials - The Specials

Loads of other good and cheap stuff there too. Only don't buy the stuff I want to get.

Re: Re: Labradford

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth

Apparantly what also happened is that the manager type guy who used to run the music section was a complete nutter who was anight mare to work for. Then about 2 christmas' ago he accused all the staff there of stealing and most of them just quit. A friend of mine worked there and he didn't last very long at all.

Listening to Calexico, lemon jelly, dawn of the dead ost, dj format, zongamin, jurassic 5

Originally posted by pete
Is it?

It is, John dee and that other guy from freebird left and have opened up their own shop, it's right beside the music centre and it's fantacular. savage selection. For tems of you what like hip-hop check out the dirt cheap rawkus vinyl(9 euro for the blackstar album, 12"'s for 3 euro) from back when it was a good label

dee not john

i think the chapters story involved them getting fleeced, spending a fortune on a new security system that was actually less effective causing them to get fleeced even more badly and then flogging all the remaindered crap and gems and downsizing the dept to a small safe boring state.
shame

causing excitement
Voivod: Dimension Hatross (mentioned somewhere here recently - inspired me to seek out my long lost faves; turns out that sound-cellar has all the back catalogue coming in regularly)
King Diamond: Abigail / Them (evil laugh + *sound-effect*) tower sale - brilliant!
new tychoes stuff
Tool: Aenima

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro
I'm listening to 4 second hand cd's I got in the new Freebird offshoot 'City Discs'; all for at or under a tenner:

Pavement - slanted and enchanted
pink flod - the piper at the gates of dawn
rolling stones - let it bleed
The Specials - The Specials

Loads of other good and cheap stuff there too. Only don't buy the stuff I want to get.

city discs, you say?

must go there

current
CSN - CSN
Miles Davis - Porgy And Bess
Scritti Politti - Cupid & Psyche 85
Napalm Death - Scum
Anthrax - Among The Living
808 State - Newbuild

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back