whatcha listenin to? (2 Viewers)

hmph. 29, indeed. young pups, the lot of ye.

i am now listening to the boredoms album that anne (i think) was listening to upthread. thumped peer pressure.

which boredoms album?

I just moved and can't find any of my cd's at the moment cos they're all in boxes, awaiting the purchase of new shelves

poor me.

Originally posted by kirstie
which boredoms album?

I just moved and can't find any of my cd's at the moment cos they're all in boxes, awaiting the purchase of new shelves

poor me.

I assume Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen will be consulting on the aforementioned shelves project.

And surely the only CD you need is Now 29... which probably has the likes of Brother Beyond, KLF and Dr. Alban on it

he will yeah, be-frock coated to the hilt I hope.
and I'll get dermot gavin around as well, coked to the tits, to build a concrete pavillion in my living room as well.

I think some purple curlicued shelves would be just delightful

which boredoms album?

"vision creation new sun". headlifting stuff altogether.

apparently they have now renamed themselves the v<infinity symbol>redoms. those wacky japanese folk.

I only got super ae / are whatever it's called, and I seem to recall use of infinity symbol on that indeed

i don't want to seem too crazily self obsessed, but the last few days i've been listening to the test pressings of our stuff that we got back from g.z.c.d.; i'm trying to find skips in the vinyl and hiss and crackles an that. oh, and the new dirty three cd.

ill tell ya what IM listening to

Avril Lavigne-let go
Busted-year 3000
Kelly Osbourne-shut up (if i was ozzy i would disown her for the meer embarrassment of existing)
um what else?
OH the revs...theyre so cool....woooooooooow i wish i could meet them theyre like super mega stars.....ok ill stop before i over do it any more.....

Originally posted by Knacker
I assume Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen will be consulting on the aforementioned shelves project.

And surely the only CD you need is Now 29... which probably has the likes of Brother Beyond, KLF and Dr. Alban on it

All you really need is now 20 : 2 unlimited, color me badd, klf, moby, erasure, paula abdul, voice of the beehive, slade, it's a winner kids.

Oh and i forgot the best bit, it's got wind of change by the scorpions on it. The song that made me wish i was able to whistle

Originally posted by Ed
All you really need is now 20 : 2 unlimited, color me badd, klf, moby, erasure, paula abdul, voice of the beehive, slade, it's a winner kids.

That's the one. Although Now 29 is more appropriate to that social fox Kirstie....

Whatever happened to Color Me Badd? All those dai-glo jackets... the clever pun on 7Up (I want to Seven You Up).... they're probably peddling heroin to black kids in LA. That, or working as insurance clerks. Insurance clerks with that pizazz of an innocent early 90's... on the wave of club culture and on the cusp on internet nerdliness... when women enjoyed beards being worn with casual sports jackets

I believe soon to be released, in a Scooter style localisation fashion is Now Dalkey

It will feature only tunes made by past and present residents of Dalkey, such as songs by Lisa Stansfield, that racing car driver, Christy Burke and the Cohen Bros
No doubt that whiney cunt Bono will also contribute a wankstain or two

Originally posted by Knacker
Pete Townshend said recently:

"I liked Avril Lavigne's earlier stuff, but she's gone too commercial"

Allegedly.

HAHA pete must be a wise man, shes 17 how much earlier stuff can she have had? i saw an interview oh here ill copy and paste it....

Roaming around the BRITS last night i came across a very pumped up Avril Lavigne, when i asked if i could have a moment of her time this is what she said to me "You know what? everyone wants a little bit of my time(in a mocking tone using the "quoting" motion with her fingers snarling her nose and rolling her eyes....charming) what about MY time, you know i could probably kick the **** out of anyone AT this stupid award show, i aint afraid on no one, i get into like 4 or 5 fights a week and i dont give a **** if i get beaten up, im a tough ***** and no ones gonna mess with me"

Slowly backing away (not because i was scared, honest, just because it was embarrassing) i decided to ask her "What do you think of the rest of the girl solo artists like britney spears, they give alot more of their time to the public" BIG mistake

"WHAT? how can you even COMPARE me to those girls? first off i write my own music, i have a band, i play guitar, i dress like a rocker.....i dont have to go around showing off my butt, boobs and body to be sexy, it just comes natural. britney spears, naw shes a fake, and christian that ***** is just a MESS!"

Tainting her a bit more i responded "but avril, come on, you might play guitar for fun, so do boy bands, ON stage you dont play but in your video you do, is that because you want to appeal to the general public who seem to all be in this "punk" trend right now, you think it might help your sales"

Walking away, waving a half a**ed middle finger, she replied "**** OFF!" and yes, there was a hint of Jameson off this petite 17 year old mulit platinum pop punk princess, but im printing it anyway because i think its funny.
-Herald

Originally posted by kirstie
I believe soon to be released, in a Scooter style localisation fashion is Now Dalkey

It will feature only tunes made by past and present residents of Dalkey, such as songs by Lisa Stansfield, that racing car driver, Christy Burke and the Cohen Bros
No doubt that whiney cunt Bono will also contribute a wankstain or two

What kind of tunes will they be singing in a Scooter style fashion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back