what was your oxegen highlight?? (1 Viewer)

lady lucan

new band tent highlights - longcut. loved them. magic numbers. fucking brilliant performance.

green room highlights - the la's, embrace- just becasue the the crowd loved them.
was really looking forward to seeing interpol- they were ok, maybe i was too tired for them...but wish i'd watched kasabian instead..

main stage highlights - kaiser cheifs.

ticket stage highlights - new order last night- fucking brilliant, loved his slagging of the foo fighters- loved that they played joy division numbers and ended with blue monday. bloc party were brilliant- the crowd loved em...AND echo and the bunnymen played a blinder.

dance stage - the black guy dancing on stage in his thong.

overall- loved the whole weekend...looking forward to next year. !bog .|..|

yawn.

bohs punks said:
my highlight was not going to this rip off corporate 10 euro to find out the running list event- is thumped an independent music resource or ?????

bohs punks said:
my highlight was not going to this rip off corporate 10 euro to find out the running list event- is thumped an independent music resource or ?????

!zed
If you used thumped you could have got the running order for free.

Heard 66e boys played a wee blinder on Saturday in the Green Room. Yay for them, they deserve it big time.

spady said:
!zed
If you used thumped you could have got the running order for free.

Heard 66e boys played a wee blinder on Saturday in the Green Room. Yay for them, they deserve it big time.

They did indeed. And stand-ins for Bright Eyes I'm told.

Me and the chaps got shitfaced, so missed most of the bands I wanted to see on Saturday, though we did catch an average QOTSA, and two great performances from The Go! Team and yourcodenameis:milo.

Left yesterday morning cos I couldn't be arsed waiting until 5pm fr the first band I wanted to see. And I was in a heap.

I feel old.

Anthony said:
My highlight of the weekend was painting the outside of the house in the sun with a lovely cup of tea.

Do Ronseal know about this radical new cost-cutting measure?

"Just one cup of tea paints a whole house.
"One cup, one house.
"Ronseal, 'Tea Stain', does exactly what it says on the cup."

Somebody, please, shoot me, now.

I went paintballing on saturday - my legs are still aching from the jack bauering all over the place. lots of fun. probably would have ahad a good time at oxegen if I'd found/won/been given a ticket.

spady said:
Do Ronseal know about this radical new cost-cutting measure?

"Just one cup of tea paints a whole house.
"One cup, one house.
"Ronseal, 'Tea Stain', does exactly what it says on the cup."

Somebody, please, shoot me, now.

:D

lady lucan said:
new band tent highlights - longcut. loved them. magic numbers. fucking brilliant performance.

green room highlights - the la's, embrace- just becasue the the crowd loved them.
was really looking forward to seeing interpol- they were ok, maybe i was too tired for them...but wish i'd watched kasabian instead..

main stage highlights - kaiser cheifs.

ticket stage highlights - new order last night- fucking brilliant, loved his slagging of the foo fighters- loved that they played joy division numbers and ended with blue monday. bloc party were brilliant- the crowd loved em...AND echo and the bunnymen played a blinder.

dance stage - the black guy dancing on stage in his thong.

overall- loved the whole weekend...looking forward to next year. !bog .|..|

Does anyone else think Kasabian sound like a cross between Oasis and U2 but with no songs????

lady lucan said:
ticket stage highlights - new order last night- fucking brilliant, loved his slagging of the foo fighters- loved that they played joy division numbers and ended with blue monday.

seeing new order do joy division songs these days is embarrasing!!!
did anyone see them on jools holland a few weeks ago?
yikes...
carcrash

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back