Electric Picnic 2012 - What's the verdict? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 39
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 4
Between partying hard and teaching kids as young as four to solder I had a lot of fun at this. Highlights were Grandaddy, Mark Lanegan, Spook of the 13th lock, No Spill Blood, Solar Bears, Squarepusher, Tyrannosaur (Salty Dog), LAPD, no doubt I've missed one or two others.

Lowlights were missing Land Lovers, Squarehead and The Dead Zoo while I was teaching kids to solder after about three hours sleep.

Just before the LAPD set in the Body and Soul there were all these people having a kind of ad hoc dance-off just in front of the stage. This kid (no more than 5) got up and worked his moves. He completely stole the show.

This was the tune that was playing;

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It was a nice moment and that tune sounded great through the B+S soundsystem

The Cure were incredible,not bad for a bunch of auld lads,Reeves is savage on guitar when they let him loose

I think I've copped that you're the guy I kept thinking I knew from somewhere and camped near us.

Yeah i think i also stared you out of it in Body and Soul on Sunday, i was also unsure if it was you or not.

I was in the performer/crew campsite beside the edge of the Hendrix site, i knew i should have said hello ha

Yeah one and the same so. I remember us both staring at each other alright, just couldn't place the face right at the time. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back