What was the best summer you ever spent in Dublin? (1 Viewer)

Who's writing the tags?Cos my first ever RAWK CONCERT was Bryan Adams in the National Stadium in '87.Solid gig but he didn't play the solo's.

Drank 8 cans of budweiser and a few spiffs of what I thought was hash on the 20b over.Heady stuff for a 15 year old.I tells ye.

Mights been 4 cans and a MIXTURE from me folks drinks press now that I think of it.

Sidenote...Don't nick yer ma's Pernod kids,and top it up with water.Got the digs that night!

awful muck. i heard bagatelle (at least i think it was them and not just yer singer man) play it live in the rustic inn in abbeyshrule, co longford in the summer of 93. i was camped in the hayshed across the road.

Who's writing the tags?Cos my first ever RAWK CONCERT was Bryan Adams in the National Stadium in '87.Solid gig but he didn't play the solo's.

my first gig was in the stadium too - suzanne vega on her Days of Open Hand tour in 1990. small place for bryan adams i woulda thought.

Wasnt in dublin!

Summer of 2004. Any innocence I had about the world was gone at the end of August that year.

First time I passed out from drinking was that June.

awful muck. i heard bagatelle (at least i think it was them and not just yer singer man) play it live in the rustic inn in abbeyshrule, co longford in the summer of 93. i was camped in the hayshed across the road.

my first gig was in the stadium too - suzanne vega on her Days of Open Hand tour in 1990. small place for bryan adams i woulda thought.

It was a blast but I was fairly disillusioned when some long haired dude did the solo's.I though he was the axe man you see.

Roisin said:
Wasnt in dublin!

Summer of 2004. Any innocence I had about the world was gone at the end of August that year.

First time I passed out from drinking was that June.
That was practically a fucking week ago.

gazzer said:
It was a blast but I was fairly disillusioned when some long haired dude did the solo's.I though he was the axe man you see.
He played until his fingers bled back in '69, so maybe he totally fucked up the feeling in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back