What type of god do you belive in (1 Viewer)

What type of God do you believe in?

• Typical Christian type God

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • None

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Nature or some other hippy thing

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Mysterious God with unknown motives, possibly a prick

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • no idea \ don't care

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Cthulhu

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
eh, i was just stating a fact. my my don't you get stressy. you know if church doesn't = happiness maybe you should come to terms with the fact that rep doesn't = popularity

La La said:
I AM "A FUCKING RETARD" (because of my comments about children going to church on this thread)

ms.b.haven said:
eh, i was just stating a fact. my my don't you get stressy. you know if church doesn't = happiness maybe you should come to terms with the fact that rep doesn't = popularity

clearly in your case, ignorance is bliss, and that's why ill let you bask in the glow of your computer.

blairconsults.jpg

ms.b.haven said:

Haven, i fucking told YOU that the day before yesterday, in a reply to a PM you sent me entitled "I COULD JUST DOCK YOU REP, BUT INSTEAD JUST HAVE SOME MANNERS"I said it because you secretly fucking love rep, and dock people over the slightest, most trivial things for little or no other reason than your own inconsequential feelings on the matter at hand; no debate, no reasoning; no effort to explain your position.

You absolute hypocrite.

Ahem. Good morning everybody.

snakybus said:
This may seem completely tangental to the conversation, but it seems to me that physics is full of such figures of speech. That bugs me. Modern physics gets by on the use of similes and metaphor, because no matter which way you look at it, or how far down into the detail you drill, it seems there is no simple way of explaining these things, so similes or metaphors are the rule. I dunno, but seems to me that "metaphor" is just one step away from "parable".

The language of physics is maths and that's the only true way to understand it. Quantum Mechanics is way weird and so removed from our realm of experience, that when you talk about it in ordinary english you have to resort to metaphor,' it's like this it's like that ', when it isn't really like anything we know from direct experience.
The maths works and makes accurate predictions however, independently of our inability to capture its meaning in english

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Haven, i fucking told YOU that the day before yesterday, in a reply to a PM you sent me entitled "I COULD JUST DOCK YOU REP, BUT INSTEAD JUST HAVE SOME MANNERS"I said it because you secretly fucking love rep, and dock people over the slightest, most trivial things for little or no other reason than your own inconsequential feelings on the matter at hand; no debate, no reasoning; no effort to explain your position.

You absolute hypocrite.

Applause.jpg

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Ahem. Good morning everybody.

alright.

I got locked in the stags last night. i swore i heard your voice. was i imagining it? have you seen liam since you left? you think he'll be ok?

Lefty Frizzell said:
alright.

I got locked in the stags last night. i swore i heard your voice. was i imagining it? have you seen liam since you left? you think he'll be ok?

Locked in or just locked? Took a peep upstairs the other day, looks beautiful; shame about the atmosphere though. Met Liam about a month ago dragging his heels about the city, staring up at bars trying to make out the names while wiping the tears from his eyes.

He's in good form. I miss that guy.

oh, i didn't realise that a considerable amount of thought should be put into docking rep...

everyone "secretly" loves rep on this board, but you'll always have a few that will maintain that they're above the giving/recieving of rep, but I won't deny that I get a thrill out of seeing did I perhaps get a giggle out of one of you.

as far as the private message goes, yes I could've docked you rep because yes I do think it means something to you, but I wanted to get my point across that no I don't think taking the mickey out of alopecia sufferers is something to laugh at but that's only because it affects my life in a certain way and who were you to know.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
"I COULD JUST DOCK YOU REP, BUT INSTEAD JUST HAVE SOME MANNERS"I said it because you secretly fucking love rep, and dock people over the slightest, most trivial things for little or no other reason than your own inconsequential feelings on the matter at hand; no debate, no reasoning; no effort to explain your position.

You absolute hypocrite.

could you pass me a kleenex, i'm just so distraught at the moment that you could ACTUALLY dock me rep "you're a fucking bitch and i always get the last word"

cruel
La La said:
i always get the last word.
just so y'know.

ms.b.haven said:
could you pass me a kleenex, i'm just so distraught at the moment that you could ACTUALLY dock me rep "you're a fucking bitch and i always get the last word"

cruel

excuuuuuse me but theres nothing worse than being misquoted. so remove the "you're a fucking bitch" part of that (because i never said it) and just stop faffing around and go and get those tubes tied like a good girl.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Locked in or just locked? Took a peep upstairs the other day, looks beautiful; shame about the atmosphere though. Met Liam about a month ago dragging his heels about the city, staring up at bars trying to make out the names while wiping the tears from his eyes.

He's in good form. I miss that guy.

yeah legend.

i tried several time to strike up some banter with the bar staff but they were like a bunch of soppy sponges. incredibly attractive lounge girl though.

i wonder what frank is doin these days?

it's always the same bunch of muppets that dock me too, you should start some sort of social club for retards and every tuesday you could dicuss new phrases you can use when docking ms b rep

coz that'd be rad

ms.b.haven said:
tubes tied was funny when someone else said it, stop robbing other material

someone else who vehemently despises your internet persona as much as i do. what are the chances?

there's a hammer falling on my IGNORE button after i post this. fuck knows why i didnt do it ages ago.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back