What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (2 Viewers)

Poe's law is based on a comment written by Nathan Poe in 2005 on christianforums.com, an Internet forum on Christianity. The post was made during a debate on creationism, where a previous poster had remarked to another user "Good thing you included the winky. Otherwise people might think you are serious".[4] Poe then replied, "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine article".[1] The original statement of Poe's law referred specifically to creationism, but it has since been generalized to apply to any kind of fundamentalism or extremism.[3]

Hilarious gemtrails action this evening!

She was down giving out at googles front door ..and they must have said fuck this shit and gave her the boot off youtube for her trouble

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gemtrails supporters private FB group doxxed ..aww baby

With links to all the profiles supplied by friendly neighbourhood antifa

Hilarious. Who needs love island

I'm at the point where I see Gemma as someone who is having a very public mental health episode and is sorrounded by both (supporters) (people who need a figurehead and would never step out of line on thier own rep) and obviously a lot of detractors which is probably sincerely isolating and just hope the person who knows how to intervene is out there somewhere. Stay wary of who is outright capitalising on this regardless of what side they take

Fucking BRAVO, I wouldn't have known about this thread without Jim Corr

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gemtrails supporters private FB group doxxed ..aww baby

With links to all the profiles supplied by friendly neighbourhood antifa

Hilarious. Who needs love island
Gembags

Maybe she was getting too close to the truth on Mary Boyle and someone’s poisoned her with mercury to make her mad like happened to Irene in home and away that time

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back