What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (6 Viewers)

I'm just trying to maintain thumped as a safe space where we can have chilled discussions about these things without the half the internet landing in.

Anywhoo they are trending now so someone is probably being paid money to draft up a statement.

Yeah I was kinda hoping he might just talk about it or something. I think if anything it demonstrates his uncanny skill of staying with the zeigeist, or reveals the twitter economy at some level. 2 years ago it was standing up for an upcoming act that he identified with, now its deftly not mentioning them while somehow clearly making some kind of statement about them. Kinda like old style diplomacy.

Twitter is full of I don't know what to call it. One false click and you could be reading god knows what from god knows who.

People I would cross the street to avoid if I had any inkling of what their actual thoughts were.
I honestly don't know if its all a good idea or not.

I really don't.

One thing I do know though is..I despise a lot more people than I thought I did. Right and left.

Its good for stirring up a bit of hatred alright

Also..some people shouldnt be on it..like that kid above threatening suicide over nothing. Thats truly awful

Like..some things we are just better off not knowing about or fellow man.In the name of civil society and societal harmony.

We don't need to know everything everybody thinks all the time.

But thank god Paul McGrath found his son

Maybe Fine Gael could start selling her as a tourist attraction

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

just needs some Wild Atlantic Way branding:

Gemma's Google Grandstanding

Ireland's Conspiracy Corner

Craic agus Ceol agus Chemtrails (what's the irish for chemtrails? anyone?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back